• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have more confidence in the current squad with a new manager than I would with Published and signing 99% of the players who've been linked this window.

Play Tav and VLP on the wings. Hell, even give Brahimi a chance. Look at Free Agents - Youness Mokhtar is free after a decent stint in Turkey. No more CBs. No more CMs.

We're (sort of) in contention with a two dimensional manager and a mediocre squad. Bring in someone who's actually willing to implement some attacking intent and make the most out of players like Assombalomga, Tav, VLP and Wing.

@GraemeBailey

Adama Traore and Yannick Bolasie are still on Middlesbrough's radar - they are trying very hard, and if either of those can be done, they are doing what they can to get them.

I really don't care or think they will make any difference - I've got my heart 100% set on no players coming in and Pulis walking now.

This is a bad as wanting the team to lose so that Pulis gets sacked.

No I don't want Pulis to be or manager, but not at the expense of results and bringing in players

I know and I should be ashamed and can't believe its what I want - but my last  f**k departed long ago - Pulis OUT

The Echo are saying Hull's asking price is 8 million for Grosicki!!! We only pay fees like that for 30 year olds who are one of our own no chance we go for that.

Also this: 'The Northern Echo understands that Bolasie would be interested in heading to Teesside for the rest of the season after his release from Aston Villa early.'

I bet we don't even scout abroad anymore all our targets seem to be domestic.

Can you imagine working in the scouting department right now?

Pulis  in September after failing to secure £70K a week Bolaise - "find me some wingers, we've got no money."

*Scouts spend the next three months finding viable wingers across Europe that won't cost the world*

Pulis in early January - "I only want proven Championship players"

Scouts now believe the last 3 months of their work is mostly void and are limited from a cash perspective.

Pulis in late January - "Here are the wingers I want, list reads;  winger the club sold in the summer (Adama) and the winger that we "cannot afford" who kick-started this whole process (Bolasie).

1st February - Downing new deal

Take this as you wish... spoken just to someone who says as far as they are aware there is nothing close to joining. They also went on to add that it can change very quickly.

is the Pulis ultimatum legit?