oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Wonder if Kenneth Zohore is available

Think he’s injured plus warnock proper bums him

Also he's not actually that good.

Plus he buys tinned new potatoes, I didn't even know that was a thing! (was behind him in the queue in Morrisons the other day)

What a freak, we don't need that kind of silly behaviour here

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If we are selling Assombalonga then we'll be getting someone else in I'm sure of it. Maybe a couple of players.

I honestly don’t think we will. I’ve got a feeling we’ll sell Assombalonga, possibly buy Hugill on a permanent, and that it’ll all be well and dandy!

It's a damning indictment of today's non-events that I'm more interested in the tinned potatoes anecdote than the seemingly futile quest for wide players.

Plus, we've already got a few spuds on our books, so I guess it's relevant.

If we are selling Assombalonga then we'll be getting someone else in I'm sure of it.  Maybe a couple of players.

I honestly don’t think we will. I’ve got a feeling we’ll sell Assombalonga, possibly buy Hugill on a permanent, and that it’ll all be well and dandy!

I'm a cynical sod at the best of times but I can't believe we'd do that.

If we are selling Assombalonga then we'll be getting someone else in I'm sure of it.  Maybe a couple of players.

If we do can i come to your dental practice and have all my teeth removed without anaesthetic? I reckon that would be less painful than the rest of the season if your prediction is right.

That would be what a normal football club would do, yes.

I'm a cynical sod at the best of times but I can't believe we'd do that.

I don’t even feel cynical saying it, that worries me in itself. I can honestly see it happening :D

How come you're getting more negative than I am?  :D

If we're selling him then there will be a purpose behind it other than just getting rid of him.

If we do can i come to your dental practice and have all my teeth removed without anaesthetic? I reckon that would be less painful than the rest of the season if your prediction is right.

You’re not wrong, buddy.

(Although no, I think I’d get struck off for doing that, and got bills to pay!)

How come you're getting more negative than I am?  :D

If we're selling him then there will be a purpose behind it other than just getting rid of him.

I've had a rotten hangover all day, and nothing that the Boro have done today has improved my mood.

I hope you're right, I really do.