oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Bristol City won't bring in Britt Assombalonga as they already have their 'new striker' - Bristol Live.

The ' new striker' is Antoine Semenyo currently on loan to Newport County, who has been recalled. At least this might bode well for the replay.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing which might appease me is maybe Watkins and Maupay from Brentford or Dack from Blackburn. We have literally done nothing to sort out the squad out and make an attempt at promotion. Fuming. Gutted. Etc...

Forest and West Brom have had a great day plugged all their gaps solidified their first XI's I can barely see this squad we have making the playoffs especially if we get a couple of injuries in the wrong positions.

Would love to place a bet on who gets more goals between now and the end of the season Hugill or Bonatini can not believe we're going to roll with Hugill up front and Downing or Saville on the wing until the end of the season it's appalling.

Has Pulis ever considered that the reason he struggles to get attacking targets in is because no decent attacker in their right mind would want to play for him?

I think Braithwaite tried to tell him and now the poor sod is scoring against Real Madrid and Barcelona - do you think the pig headed BS merchant pays the remotest bit of attention to any criticism though?