• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's not going to happen don't you? I mean, I admire your optimism but we're stuck with him.

Absolutely. Even if I was there when he gave the "ultimatum" I still wouldn't believe he would go. The man is a pathological liar. In it for 1 thing....himself. despite hypocritally not wanting to sign players that wanted to join "for the wrong reason". Hypocrisy at its best (or worst)

I am just hoping he's true to his word. Season ticket all my life and would give it up now. People say not a true Boro fan but i can't bare to watch his football no more

Same here.

I am just hoping he's true to his word. Season ticket all my life and would give it up now. People say not a true Boro fan but i can't bare to watch his football no more

Yeh terrible when it comes to good supporters having to make a stand like this.

You're not the only one mate. Was looking down the fixture list with my old man for our next games to go and we decided not to bother with any, last few have been so grim with no sign of improvement.

Clubs like Blackpool and Sunderland spring to mind when decisions like this are taken. Once the owner decides that enough is enough when it comes to spending, the only way is down. I don't for a minute suggest that we're headed for oblivion but what pleasure can Gibson get from watching this *** every week the same as the rest of us?

I don't think there's a huge pressure a*** fans for the club to spend huge money on players. I think the biggest pressure from fans is for us to become far more cleverly run so that we don't repeat the many transfer mistakes of the past. Like when we got relegated and signed loads of strikers, the majority of fans were more than happy to have Bamford as our number one striker. They were baffled and confused at why we were signing so many strikers when we were desperate for wingers and a #10. I think as long as a new manager comes in that has a plan, plays relatively decent football and slowly shows signs of improvement (akin to Karanka slowly improving us window by window) then they'll have a lot of time from the fans.

Hopefully Pulis keeps to his word and is resigning in the morning. It's surely in both his and our best interests that it happens as I can't see much benefit in him digging his dinosaur heels in for much longer.

TP has a press conf every Friday morning.....wonder if there'll be one tomorrow.

Hopefully there'll be one from the club thanking Tony Pulis for his contribution and wishing him well for  the future at his next club.

It’s 9 or 11 tomorrow morning I think. I doubt he’ll go - he’s too money focussed. He will whinge and moan and leave all his attacking players on the bench on Saturday.

I’ve come to realise he really doesn’t understand that it’s his team selections and tactics. Not playing Tav is bonkers. Not finding a way of fitting Assombalonga in is bonkers. It’s an amazing lack of tactical nous in my opinion. He just doesn’t know how to be attack minded.

Before the Peterboro game he said it would have to be an open game due to the team he needed to play. In his mind that was a bad thing. It says it all really.