• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can i complain yet?, with nobody in apart from 2 who will only stay until end of the season. I actually dont mind the people who have went out just upset we haven't addressed that rw again.

Totally disappointed just seen the shutters are down at rockliffe ! It’s not just TP who doesn’t fill me with confidence think Gibbo needs to either sell or have a mass exodus and I don’t mean players and I hope he starts at the top ! Get all these clowns out of our club

I'm usually pretty positive about the team, but this is shocking if the window closes with nothing having happened. Shifted players out, got only short-term recruits in and not many of those, alienated players who know they were being offered around so know they're not wanted any more, failed to strengthen areas where we're short of bodies... I think probably the worst transfer window we've seen if it ends like this.

I am just hoping he's true to his word. Season ticket all my life and would give it up now. People say not a true Boro fan but i can't bare to watch his football no more

I wouldn't begrudge anyone not getting a season ticket, with the value for money on offer there is little to incentives the high prices fans have to pay to have their Saturday ruined

Pulis is a mere pawn in the culpability scales for the mess we're in. Steve Gibson's the one deserving of the blame for his reckless and shambolic decisions of the past two years have led to this point.

Pulis is a mere pawn in the culpability scales for the mess we're in. Steve Gibson's is the one deserving of the blame for his reckless and shambolic decisions of the past two years have led to this point.

Pulis brought in to strip the club and reduce the wages as much as possible?

Pulis is a mere pawn in the culpability scales for the mess we're in. Steve Gibson's is the one deserving of the blame for his reckless and shambolic decisions of the past two years have led to this point.

Pulis is one of gibsons shambolic decisions

I'm usually pretty positive about the team, but this is shocking if the window closes with nothing having happened. Shifted players out, got only short-term recruits in and not many of those, alienated players who know they were being offered around so know they're not wanted any more, failed to strengthen areas where we're short of bodies... I think probably the worst transfer window we've seen if it ends like this.

It'd be nice if we found out why.

There comes a time in every long term relationship where one side falls out of love with the other. I think SG may well have reached that point with Boro and perhaps it was seeing Ben Gibson leave after another failed promotion which was the final straw.

I think it's probably time for some fresh investment from the right source(s) with a clear management structure both off and on the pitch.