oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

I have to say it’s so disappointing that the majority has been led by idiot boys like randy sandwiches who only like to stir trouble under every circumstance. Grow a set and make up your own mind. We’re going up .....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Nearly 4,000 posts and it came down to not a lot at all in the end :)

But we had some laughs along the way, and that's what's really important.

I have to say it’s so disappointing that the majority has been led by idiot boys like randy sandwiches who only like to stir trouble under every circumstance. Grow a set and make up your own mind. We’re going up .....

Had one or two this evening by any chance?  :)

Don’t know what you are on about

In Denmark we say .. You have to hear the truth from children or drunk people ...  ;)

Our parachute payments ending at the end of this season seems to have played a huge role in us limiting our signings to short term deals and loans. It's a decision made by those within the club, such as Gibson, to try to deal with us still having lots of poor value for money players that we're lumbered with, and we're going to struggle with even more next season without the parachute payments. Gibson's faith in Pulis will have taken a knock after his ineffective recruitment on permanent deals for Flint, McNair and Saville. Plus our chances of promotion are looking pretty low right now.

Steve Gibson's daughter Victoria's boyfriend Joe has been saying on Twitter that our parachute payments ending are the reason for us not spending even more money this window. So I'm fairly confident that this is the rationale for it.

I don't blame Gibson for not spending money now, but for him making so many bad decisions that have led to this, arguably, sensible longterm business decision. The lack of investment this window is the result of trying to clear up the mess left from chronic mismanagement over previous years. We're in a mess predominantly because of that splurge in Summer of 2017 ( shortly after the Gueudiora and Gestede signings). Gibson's reputation is rock bottom. I can't remember it being quite so low. Pulis leaving will be welcomed but I won't rejoice at it because we've got far more fundamental problems that concern me in the long term such as Gibson's ability to make sensible decisions.

Wow you know me so well, coming from someone who is so dense that light bends round them I will take your childish unfounded comment and put it in the same cupboard as all the other f##KS I don't give - you're not the idiot who has the £100 bet with me (who I can't remember) on automatic promotion are you? As that could explain your playground statement a little bit.

I love the fact you think I "lead" people on here - don't think you will get much support on that one my child.

As for growing some - what a pathetic keyboard warrior statement to make on an Internet forum, where cowards can be kings.

No big fall outs

No suspended members

No bans

No frozen transfer threads.

The transfer thread has been as eventful as Boros incoming transfer activity.

I think it's because the vast majority is united in their hatred for most facets of the club :D