oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Villa seem confident but I guess that's under the guise Chelsea are concerned about his development. If Wolves take him off their hands that would no longer be the case. For what it's worth, Nixon believes it's happening.

Can't tell whether to be happy or if we should be concerned that Villa might try to nab another one of our targets...

The way he has been scoring lately it’ll be a huge loss to them.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wolves trying to sign Tammy Abraham from Chelsea

25mil according to rumours. Fee agreed... good for us in terms of Villa losing there main man

Absolute madness. 25 million for a championship player

Tbf he did train with the England squad that one time so that’ll have added £10million to the asking price :)

Anyone take Defoe on loan?

100% yes a proven goal scorer that gets most of his goals by just being in the right place at the right time. Never been over reliant on pace so his age wouldn’t be a factor

Anyone take Defoe on loan?

No!

I think Defoe has been an absolutely fantastic striker and goal scorer over the last 15 years and I’d have loved him here.

But we need to, as a club, stop the short term planning. Defoe will be on massive wages and only has a year or 2 left of his career. I’d much rather see us go out and find the next Jermaine Defoe rather than signing a 36 year old Jermaine Defoe.

Jason Puncheon going to Huddersfield

That's one name we can cross off the list of potential targets this Jan

That’s a bonus for Boro imo

I'm with you there. An ageing slow player on prem wages who has barely played 90 minutes all season is the last thing we need.

I’d have Defoe definately, I’m all for long term planning but January isn’t usually the time for that. Just not sure I could see it happening, he has a nice cosy contract at Bournemouth. Would be like downing going on loan to Exeter.

I’d have Defoe definately, I’m all for long term planning but January isn’t usually the time for that. Just not sure I could see it happening, he has a nice cosy contract at Bournemouth. Would be like downing going on loan to Exeter.

Would we play him on the wing or sit him on the bench though?  Decisons, decisions.

Callum Elder (Leicester LB) joins Ipswich on loan setting up Knudsen's imminent exit surely?

I hope he has more luck than most of Katie's other kids  :upside_down:

That will go right over the heads of the youngsters :)