• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

The club are working on bringing Traore back on loan for the rest of the season.

Where did you hear that mate?

Someone who used to be part of the first team.

Tavernier?  :upside_down:

Wolves didn't know what they were buying. Traore wants to come back but it's all down to Wolves. Wages might be an issue.

how can wolves not know what they were buying lmao he's literally only known for being fast.

Hasn't Traore been starting regularly for Wolves? I can't see why they'd let him go unless a team was offering them silly money to buy him.

Trying to justify it maybe? They also seem to believe he's this free roaming kind of player who can play anywhere across the front 3 and he really isn't.

The club are working on bringing Traore back on loan for the rest of the season.

This is dependant on wolves transfer business. We have approached them a long way off though

Yeah. I was told that Pulis had been to see him in person, not sure how true that is though.

Could we be selling a midfielder after Wing has now shown he can hold his own? Tbh I wouldn’t mind selling Clayton if we could get good money. I can’t see us selling Howson, and Saville and Besic are not moving anywhere. We have one too many especially if we get another winger along VLP. I like Clayton and he is good at what he does, but in a team that is already too defensive I don’t think we need him.

I would certainly sacrifice any one of our midfielders for a winger and Clayton seems the most sellable asset in there. A team like Cardiff might need some steel in the middle.

Where did you hear that mate?

Someone who used to be part of the first team.

Fair enough. Fingers crossed! Would certainly get the place buzzing again.

Wolves didn't know what they were buying. Traore wants to come back but it's all down to Wolves. Wages might be an issue.

The next time anyone wants to suggest that people within the game must know what they're doing simply because they are in the game and we as fans don't really have a clue, try and remember things like this  :funny:

I’m almost certain a lot of people don’t have a clue who are in the game, it happens everywhere, from the outside looking in you get the impression it’s all professional and you have to be good.

Once you get inside you realise half the people are winging it and, take their own opinion far to seriously or are totally out dated in how they work.

Traore is a hype and highlights player, you could make a YouTube compilation 10 minutes long in some of the games he plays.

When he says ‘wolves didn’t know what they were buying’ I think he means wolves don’t know how to use him. We made him look more like the finished article than he actually is, most likely by building him into a simple system. Where as the wolves manager probably plays a more complicated less rigid forward line where players have to use more of their own initiative.

If we end January with a front 3 of vlp, Defoe and Traore I’d be buzzing.

The next time anyone wants to suggest that people within the game must know what they're doing simply because they are in the game and we as fans don't really have a clue try and remember things like this  :funny:

It's strange because I'd say Wolves recruitment has been pretty much spot on as well for a team their size. I know they were after Guedes over Traore and he wasn't their first choice but still, what an incredible amount of money to spend on a player who they hadn't done proper background checks on.

I found this interesting, not genuine transfer information but I searched Traore on Twitter to see if I could find anyone else talking about this. Traore's NYE post referenced both us and Wolves. I can't say I've seen a player of his ilk, with a fairly tentative connection to English football as it is, refer to an old club 4-5 months after leaving them. Not that I'm saying it does mean anything but I find it kind of interesting that a player would ever mention a club they don't play for anymore on social media. I'd expect this from Ben Gibson, not Adama Traore: