oneBoro Forum

The Transfer Thread.

Depends which side has Andy Dibble in goal?

Can that name please be added to the swear filter?

I have a panic attack every time I see it, heart palpitations the lot!

It's like saying Voldemort to a Hufflepuff

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Depends which side has Andy Dibble in goal?

Can that name please be added to the swear filter?

I have a panic attack every time I see it, heart palpitations the lot!

It's like saying Voldemort to a Hufflepuff

Or chickenlunch turning up on OneBoro...

I think you should stop picking on chicken.....it gets very boring asking everyone if they want fries with that and he needs somewhere to express his inner self (or whatever the pc term is at this time)

Tammy Abraham has turned down a loan move to Wolves to stay at Championship club Aston Villa

Apparently he'd only want a permanent deal away from Chelsea rather than going on another loan, can't say I blame him...

At least he is not falling into the trap of thinking he is ready to be first choice at a Prem club on loan like Bamford thought. Could be a wise decision to stay and keep the good form in the CHampionship. But I don't think he's going to get a look in next season at Chelsea and I don't think another club will be willing to pay what it takes for Chelsea to sell him. Going to Wolves now he would likely be second choice up front and see a lot of Prem action. I for one was hoping he would move away from Villa.

Wolves and Villa apparently identifying Adam Reach as a prime transfer target as well this window, makes a change Villa chasing our old players rather than our targets I suppose.

Wolves and Villa apparently identifying Adam Reach as a prime transfer target as well this window, makes a change Villa chasing our old players rather than our targets I suppose.

I heard reach was wanted by wolves in summer but couldn’t do it because sheff wed were under an investigation, so they moved onto adama

Forest have announced ex M***ille director of football. Wish we’d look at getting one in look how it worked for Huddersfield and now Norwich

My worry is that with all the problems with Victor Orta, that Gibson will steer clear of the director of football route that most clubs are adopting.

tammy abraham probably thinking, hes already at the biggest club in the midlands and fancies his chances of promotion at villa rather than half a season at wolves who re basically safe and not playing for much.