oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

The Transfer Thread.

He claims we were after Abraham too and he didn't come because of the location. While that is a factor im pretty convinced it's because we have Pulis in charge. Who would wanna play for this diosaur.

ahh so both Bolasie and Tammy choose Bruce rather than Pulis and that was all about it? ;)

Yeah right.....

They chose Villa because they're the biggest club in the Championship.

by |-------------------------------------------this----------------------------------------------------------| much.

massive club villa. as much as it pains me to say it.

Yeh i agree Villa are way bigger club than us but other factors will have come into play and i do still think the manager has to have a certain pull about them. Karanka had that.

He claims we were after Abraham too and he didn't come because of the location. While that is a factor im pretty convinced it's because we have Pulis in charge. Who would wanna play for this diosaur.

ahh so both Bolasie and Tammy choose Bruce rather than Pulis and that was all about it? ;)

Yeah right.....

Yes so then it dident have much to do with Pulis.... as some stated.....

Yeah right.....

Yawn

Yeah right.....

Yawn

well you call Pulis a dinasour, what is Bruce?... According to you Bruce have  a lot better pullthe the fact that Villa is a bigger club than us had nothing to do with it according to you

Yawn.....

Villa average 10+k more than Boro at home. As a loan player it’s a lot more interesting going to villa and that’s before the manager factor. As managers I don’t think Bruce has more pull than Pulis.

Not going to happen. He is starting tonight. But I guess it can’t hurt to ask.

He’s playing in the middle of the front 3.

Looks totally lost. Has barely touched the ball. Weird tactics by Nuno.

Agree

Agree

He’s off on the hour mark

Agree

I said the other week that Nuno appears to be doing everything in his power to not get the best out of Adama. Nothing has changed to change my mind.