• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever has happened I support Pulis finding the right players, instead of more Gary Gill specials logging us down for years to come.

Ah yea Tony Pulis. Well known for his transfer market prowess.

Whatever has happened I support Pulis finding the right players, instead of more Gary Gill specials logging us down for years to come.

Ah yea Tony Pulis. Well known for his transfer market prowess.

He knows what he wants, which he'll be judged on come May. I'd sooner have that than flying in another Braithwaite or Fletcher because Gary Gill has watched them play.

I thought TP was making a big deal about coming in and revamping our scouting and transfer system. Has he done that or is it still the old system?

Bevington has been appointed and they're wanting rid of Gill but he's on too much money.

I thought TP was making a big deal about coming in and revamping our scouting and transfer system. Has he done that or is it still the old system?

Bevington has been appointed and they're wanting rid of Gill but he's on too much money.

Wait, hold on, slow down, say again, just a second... Gary Gill the former radio guy who was bff's with Mowbray we hired 7 years ago to watch some videos is on alot of money?

You mean to tell me we overpromoted and overpaid someone just because they're local that can't be... you know what actually that sounds exactly like us yeah I can buy we gave our European scout radio commentator a big pay packet to take whatever his title is these days.

I find that really hard to believe.

That he's on too much money? Or that they want rid of him?

That he's on such a large salary that sacking him is prohibitive.   Firstly, I can't see him being on such a salary.  Secondly, if they've appointed someone else in a role that is linked to it then I would be surprised if they couldn't afford to terminate his contract.

Ben Marshall appeared at Millwall today he's a right winger who won't be going in there as a bench player, does that mean Jed Wallace could be on his way?

Might be a Knudsen situation where we've 'moved on' from the summer to different targets but the timing here of Millwall bringing Marshall in mid-January makes me suspicious we do love a long term target.

Edit never mind I guess, maybe?-

That he's on such a large salary that sacking him is prohibitive.   Firstly, I can't see him being on such a salary.  Secondly, if they've appointed someone else in a role that is linked to it then I would be surprised if they couldn't afford to terminate his contract.

I agree, if we could sack Orta who I assume would have been on more money, we can sack Gill.

The bit about them wanting rid of him seems unlikely as well. The bloke seems to be teflon as far as Gibson & Bauser are concerned.