• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We keep hearing about these dirty secrets. He daren't sack pulis because he knows things. He daren't sack gill because he knows all the secrets too.

I know it's stupid to ask "what secrets" because apparently only people getting paid a fortune by the Boro know them but what can be so bad that you can at sack someone in case they tell the media these things?

If the club knows they are doing something wrong, whether that be financially, ethically, morally or simply illegal then they should change it. Simple. Stand up, admit they have made mistakes and point out that they are now trying to fix them.

I'd rather that than have a shady club. And that's what it sounds like when people say we daren't fire someone because they know our dirty secrets.

We keep hearing about these dirty secrets. He daren't sack pulis because he knows things. He daren't sack gill because he knows all the secrets too.

I know it's stupid to ask "what secrets" because apparently only people getting paid a fortune by the Boro know them but what can be so bad that you can at sack someone in case they tell the media these things?

If the club knows they are doing something wrong, whether that be financially, ethically, morally or simply illegal then they should change it. Simple. Stand up, admit they have made mistakes and point out that they are now trying to fix them.

I'd rather that than have a shady club. And that's what it sounds like when people say we daren't fire someone because they know our dirty secrets.

I’m pretty sure it’s all conjecture. People think Gill is stealing a living (which, to be fair, he absolutely is) and don’t understand why he’s still in a job so conclude he must have dirt on Gibson.

‘Dirty little secrets’, I was told by a guy down the Reindeer pub last night that Gibson’s secret is that he’s hiding Elvis and Tupac at his posh hotel and both are still alive!

It must be true because how would an 80 yo who stinks of *** have heard about Tupac.

Shhhh don’t tell anyone.

apparently interested in a player from American league called Zardes. us and two other championship teams (Norwich and Leeds) .  striker valued around 3.1m.

Fulham, Palace and Huddersfield also looking at him.

Gotta feel sorry for that injury he those years ago. Looked destined for a chance in the Prem and now he is joining a team that is starring at relegation.

Yeh very unfortunate for him. Looked every bit a £10m+ player before that horrific injury.

On a different note, how crazy is it that ***nal have frozen Özil out and want him to leave under a year after they gave him a 350k a week contract. At 30 years old I think they are going to struggle with that. That's probably close to our intire starting 11!