oneBoro Forum

Blackpool Vs Boro.

I read an article the other day forget where but McDonald was saying that the fans were looking for Boro to play entertaining footy which is what he and the rest of the lads are hoping to achieve asap.

Just like to say I ain't worried about how pretty the lads play has long has they win.

At the end of the season no one looks at how pretty you played they just look at where you finished in the league.

I am too long in the tooth to expect a Boro team to play neat attacking footy for 90mins.:D

So come on the Boro,play mean,play dirty,but play to win.

Tonights match maybe a cracker so I am expecting a few goals.

2-3 to Boro..don't worry about clean sheets just get the points.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it the last game Sarge, win ugly, win pretty if we can, but win, simple as.

One thing worries me though.........Strachan's interview, he said we weren't good enough for the Prem and Gibson's article about how impoverished we were/are, does this mean the team may back peddle a bit if it looked like we would go up automatically or ever not try too hard in the playoffs?

Our attitude today must be "there is no way you are going to beat us again" this is not the same team that lost at home to Blackpool so keeping Charlie Adams and co quiet and not allowing them to score is a must. We can sneak an away goal so I will go for 3 points today but will be ok with a draw as the bigger test comes Saturday.

At the end of the game I want Charlie Adam thinking that he should have joined us on loan instead of staying ar Blackpool. Holloway is no mug but Boro will mug Blackpool

is charlie adam back from suspension?

if so, he may well be the difference....tough away trip!

cant be any worse than when they visited the riverside!

1-1

Yes he is back from suspension but they like us have players out through injury this will be all about attitude

Said it the last game Sarge, win ugly, win pretty if we can, but win, simple as.

One thing worries me though.........Strachan's interview, he said we weren't good enough for the Prem and Gibson's article about how impoverished we were/are, does this mean the team may back peddle a bit if it looked like we would go up automatically or ever not try too hard in the playoffs?

ofc not

there is no benefit to anyone to stay down here. Even if the team is not strong enough to stay up there is no way they not gonna give it try. Otherwise Hull, Burnley and Wolves wouldentbe uo there either. An you never know what players you an get and so on.

Besides there is not a single team that has squads that are PL worthy down here right now, Not even Newcastle

Wasn't it Blackpool's manager who said to Charlie Adam that we are only a step sideways or am i mistaken? Good motive to tonk them I say....

2-2 draw for me but fingers crossed we can do them good...

Smogster .... yes indeed Holloway said that to Charlie Adam after we put in a bid for him.

Its not an easy game for us tonight and im hoping for a 2-1 win but suspect it will be a draw.

Im currently residing in the North East but If I was back in Manchester I would have gone to the game tonight.I bet it will be brass monkeys though.

Yes i was going to go tonite - thk the price of the tickets 24.50 is ridiculous - do they only charge this price to recent premiership teams??? Would expect to pay this at newcastle, forest maybe - but blackpool??!!!

I'm going for a 2-1 win to boro after GS2 gave them a gud kick up the behind after saturdays match !! Cum on boro!!