• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent innovative OP BoroUnger. I’m not sure about Stheeeeve adapting a cockney accent but it does look like we have seen the last of Braithwaite unfortunately. His heart just never seemed to be in Boro which is a pity as he is a good player

with us playing arguably the best we have played all season in the second half on Saturday, i would go with the following line up;

Randolph

Shotton Ayala Flint Friend

Clayton

Wing Saville Howson

Brit Hugill

This gives us legs in midfield to support the attack and also eliminates our weakness of not having any wingers.

unfortunately i see it being the same team that started against Rovers with Wing or Saville replacing Besic

Every time we've played well this season Wing has been in the side. I know Tony is knocking on a bit but surely he should have caught on by now?

Howson is utter garbage again. Besic suspended. Time for Wing and Tav to come into the side.

Can't see Pulis starting with two up front even if we looked more dangerous in the second half against Blackburn despite being down to ten men. It'll be more of the same plodding along hoping to get a chance for the one player in the box.

Been away for a bit - working in Mumbai as well as a few projects in Brum beforehand... Been a nice distraction from the Boro/Pulis debates!

QPR should be three points; get ourselves back on track after recent performances. That said though, they've had a couple of surprise results - and some of their youngsters have shone a little this season.

I'm going 2-1 Boro.

PS. OP. Best ever! Like a Welsh Steven Toast...

Terrific op BU deserves a lot more responses to it unless folks are voicing their replies!

Looking forward to the game and a repeat of last years score will go down nicely.

QPR are somewhat up and down at the moment so not sure what we will see from them.

The courage and intensity of last weeks second half will be needed and hopefully with 11 men this time. Score first is essential we are not taking advantage of how others perceive us when we do.