• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis not happy with the match officials (again)

Always somebody else's fault with him.  

Why can't he just say he got it wrong?  He'd actually get a bit of credit from the fans for it, it's better than him thinking we're going to fall for his deflection tactics

Why can't he just say he got it wrong?  He'd actually get a bit of credit from the fans for it, it's better than him thinking we're going to fall for his deflection tactics

Just wait until he finally heads down the A19 for the last time, he will blame all his players the recruitment team and the club for not getting the players he needed. Never his fault always the excuses.

Just wait until he finally heads down the A19 for the last time, he will blame all his players the recruitment team and the club for not getting the players he needed. Never his fault always the excuses.

Look what he did to Parish and Pearce the kind of transfer stories he leaked out after he went they were brutal and you have to figure if little Middlesbrough who apparently no one wants to sign for play for or move remotely near, let's ignore Valdes Negredo etc, had the nerve to let him go mid season in the Championship.

Easiest out for Gibson is letting his contract run and rebuild in the summer, zero sympathy for Gibson and Bausor they knew who they were getting in business with and to be honest after what they did to smear Karanka and every member of his staff I'd love it a little bit if Pulis just went for them in press smears.

What a miserable and pathetic trip to Loftus Road and I do not mean the weather!

What has happened to our once impregnable defence?

We have been sussed once again, get a quick goal and you will end up beating Boro in most cases.

Performance wise there certainly was no man of the match and some very poor players on display.

Great goal by Saville but there is no enjoyment watch Boro play anymore!

In fairness, I reckon He will keep us up !!!! :P

But doesn't that cost you money at the bookies Tudders !

Absolutely. Daft bet. About as daft as the ones that included the Boro going up. There were so many telling us that Pulls categorically WILL get us promoted. This may be the case......but none of us actually believe it anymore do we???

Absolutely. Daft bet. About as daft as the ones that included the Boro going up. There were so many telling us that Pulls categorically WILL get us promoted. This may be the case......but none of us actually believe it anymore do we???

Yes

Yes

#keepingthefaith. Glad you can.

Yes

It's impressive that you're sticking to your guns blanco. But i really have to ask on what basis you believe this at this stage, when everything on the pitch and in terms of results is pointing to the opposite?

Yes

It's impressive that you're sticking to your guns blanco. But i really have to ask on what basis you believe this at this stage, when everything on the pitch and in terms of results is pointing to the opposite?

Every team has a blip NB4. This happens to be ours. Pulis has said from day one that he wants two players with pace and power for the wide positions. Every single poster on here agree with that but none think that we will dramatically improve if we get them? I am certain that Gibson will deliver those two players in early January and we absolutely are close enough to make it count in the second half of the season.

Pikerman alluded earlier that he didn’t want to get into an argument with me. Contrary to popular opinion on here, I don’t wish to argue with anyone, I just refuse point blank to get dragged into negativity about the Boro.