• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I respect your opinion but disagree. I don't think it's a blip. I think its just us starting to get the results that our performances all season have merited.

That’s fine. I’ll agree to disagree. I’ll still come up to Belfast and have a pint with you soon

I respect your opinion but disagree. I don't think it's a blip. I think its just us starting to get the results that our performances all season have merited.

That’s fine. I’ll agree to disagree. I’ll still come up to Belfast and have a pint with you soon

Any time!

On another note, did you read the terms and conditions for using the voice recording service? 

"Also, by using this service you agree that your first born child will belong to us"

It's a good thing if your first born is a cock up, I guess

Haha. That is precisely why I used it. I can't afford to be raising kids!

But doesn't that cost you money at the bookies Tudders !

Absolutely. Daft bet. About as daft as the ones that included the Boro going up. There were so many telling us that Pulls categorically WILL get us promoted. This may be the case......but none of us actually believe it anymore do we???

Yes

It's impressive that you're sticking to your guns blanco. But i really have to ask on what basis you believe this at this stage, when everything on the pitch and in terms of results is pointing to the opposite?

Every team has a blip NB4. This happens to be ours. Pulis has said from day one that he wants two players with pace and power for the wide positions. Every single poster on here agree with that but none think that we will dramatically improve if we get them? I am certain that Gibson will deliver those two players in early January and we absolutely are close enough to make it count in the second half of the season.

Pikerman alluded earlier that he didn’t want to get into an argument with me. Contrary to popular opinion on here, I don’t wish to argue with anyone, I just refuse point blank to get dragged into negativity about the Boro.

I do appreciate how positive you are, I only wish I could feel the same way. I don’t belive it’s a blip, to have a blip would mean producing a product first before it fails. I don’t see where Pulis has delivered a product other than constant moaning about officiating and players ability. Second I don’t see how two players of any caliber would change the shape or form of the team. Pulis is predictable and teams have simply countered his tactics. Life at the top was flattering the ability of the team and I belive we will be hard pushed to hold our current status never mind making ground on the seven points difference to the top.

I’m not in favour of management changes simply because SG does not know what he is doing and I fear we are quickly using up what little funding we had available. Secondly we loose another season while living in hope of the next. I don’t have answers and on reading the forum I don’t belive there are any other than opinions based on loyalty or wishful thinking.

I do hope you are right because I don’t see anyone who would want to see BORO sink just to say “I told you so”