• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute Belter of an OP that!

I like Cormick’s line up but I’d like to see Tav in the team and Braithwaite behind the front two for Howson amd Saville.

I’m hoping we win but I’ll not be surprised if we don’t. The Anti-Pulis bug seems to be taking hold of me...

Heading down tomorrow and wouldn't say no to a repeat of last time! Almost fell down the stairs when Friend belted that screamer in... was right in front of the Traore goal too. Great game.

I just want to see some intent to win... whoever plays or in whatever formation. Gut says 1-1 though.

Genius OP!

I really hope the second half last week has opened Pulis's eyes to the possibility of playing two up front. I rather doubt it, though.

Was TP our Manager last time out? I ask because we played some good football at their gaff and very attacking at times so the chances are we could do the same.

Just about to start my morning walk I try and walk 8 plus miles a day so as we will be walking from Shepherds Bush Station to the ground that total will be going up somewhat!

UTB

3-1 very optimistic win for the Boro. One thing I know is that its bloody freezing today!!!

Will we see another Gorgeous George Thunderblast?

Partly wish I was going but I'll see you all next week at Reading!

Happy with the wing back change, not my ideal formation but it suits what we have imo.

Would have much preferred to see Wing and Tav in the middle though, and god knows whats happened with Braithwaite. Pathetic all round tbh.