oneBoro Forum

Boro v Burton H (Carabao Cup) 0-1

I think the only reason I am going to Reading is to have a drink with Uwe now

Might just cut my losses of tickets and train and just stay here. Rather waste £50ish than watch that excuse of football !

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis will mention the Flint header where he should have scored, and then say we didn't play as well as we can and we didn't do well enough in the final third. Then he'll say we need signings in January.

It's the same press conference over and over and over again.

Pulis needs to go now. This is beyond any saving. I have no idea who we can bring in, but it’d be hard not to get someone who is less disliked by the fans after this. Get rid of him please Gibson

& congrats to burton btw - they hung in there the first half but came out a different side.

Think I’m officially Pulis out. Woeful. Sick of watching awful football week in, week out. I just want a team that turns up, and wants to win the game of football. He clearly doesn’t know how to inspire this attitude, and is just focused on not losing.

I think the only reason I am going to Reading is to have a drink with Uwe now

Think I’ll start drinking now DS

Only saw second half live but I am officially embarrassed by that. Wing put in some decent balls but the forwards were nowhere and as for flints miss!!

Really is time for Pulis to go

He will spin some rubbish afterwards but that was beyond poor

Think I’m officially Pulis out. Woeful. Sick of watching awful football week in, week out. I just want a team that turns up, and wants to win the game of football. He clearly doesn’t know how to inspire this attitude, and is just focused on not losing.

Things have to be bad when a decent man has to declare where he stands due to any enjoyment previously seen finally sucked out

I’ve never said this before about any manager but get that ***tard out :@

Let's not be disrespectful here Uwe...

***tards don't deserve to be compared to Tony Pulis.

Get that absolute idiot out of our club. He’s ruining the club with his negativity. Every game is a bore fest. I couldn’t stand monk but the last game I enjoyed watching us was our 4-0 away win at Bolton under Monk.

By the way, Pulis isn’t the only one that needs running out of the club. Some of those players are an absolute embarrassment. Downing, Friend, Flint, Batth, Leadbitter, Besic, Hugill, Braithwaite all absolutely pathetic. Only the young lads actually looked like they gave a ***. Tavernier the only positive player in red.