oneBoro Forum

Festive Season Wishes

I am certain that all Boro fans near and far will be wishing that MFC has a great Christmas and New Year period and that this will continue into 2019 giving all of us something to smile about.

On behalf of all the Admin/Moderation team I would like to say that, despite a few issues and clear divided opinions about things MFC, your continuing support of the oneBoro forum is very much appreciated.

With that in mind to each and every member of the forum wherever you maybe in the world be you a regular or seldom poster and even professional lurker I send out my own personal wishes that you have a safe and happy Christmas and a very happy New Year.

Let's see what 2019 brings us :heart:

Even though I don’t agree with everyone’s comments and opinions and think that sometimes people just talk drivel, the extremes of positive/ negative quotes only goes to prove that there is a real passion about the club. In the end we all want the club to do well so let’s hope 2019 is a good year and we have a team that makes us all proud to be a Boro supporter. Best Wishes everyone UTB

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas one and all

This site is like my family ....Always arguing , you may not like each other but by god if anyone ouside the family attacks one of the you are there defending them.

So my hope for 2019 is that we can continue bickering about the Boro as we march on to the promised land...............Oh and world peace / a remain brexit / and that bald patch on the top of me head filling in wouldn't be bad either!

I echo DS sentiment and if you are like me:

May your glasses be always full

The food plentiful

Your homes filled with children’s laughter

But most importantly. Your mother in law ***s off just in time for you to put Zulu on the Tv and you can fall asleep in peace :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS UTB

Yes Christmas wishes to everyone. I think there’s a hole in my glass Uwe because I’m constantly having to top it up. Ah well, one of life’s mysteries I suppose:)

Merry Christmas one and all. Hope you have a great holiday (if you get a holiday) and have a happy new year!

Your homes filled with children’s laughter

Would be a bit creepy seen as how I don't have kids...