oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough Vs Ipswich Town 2-0 (Hugill, Tavernier)

I'm scrambling for things to say, honestly. I can't remember the last time I felt so despondent. I think I left my season ticket in my house in York and I can't be ***d to go get it. 

Damn, wish I'd thought of that!

Points to consider:

• Will we pass to the left more or to the right? depends which stand you're in
  • How many times will we lose the ball? 237
  • Will Wing and Tav ever get the superglue Pulis has applied to their shorts that keeps them stuck on the bench? they'll have to rip their shorts off and play like that. "Great tackle Lad!"

• Will Jen find her season ticket? Yes, but then it'll conveniently go missing again before the next game...
  • Does anyone care? Yes. Wait. We were talking about eastenders weren't we? "GET OUTTA MY CLAAAAAB TONY YOU SHLAAAAG"

Dreading another 90 minutes of dire football. Where are the international breaks when you want them??

I'm going 0-0.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Pulis have his pre-match press conference?. It's very unusual and I remember prior to Mowbray's departure his press conference was cancelled, so I'm hoping that it's a sign that he will leave soon.

Have had a nice Chinese tonight and copious amounts of Sailor Jerry rum so may well be getting a bus to Boro tomorrow!!!!!  Anyone wanna meet up?

Nice try Dave, trying to tempt me into a 500 mile return journey :)

Chris is going to the game as I am sure Jen and BU are as well.

Would suggest the 6 medals, you all know each other.

Anyway game day! Come on Middlesbrough Athletic Football Club

Have had a nice Chinese tonight and copious amounts of Sailor Jerry rum so may well be getting a bus to Boro tomorrow!!!!!  Anyone wanna meet up?

Nice try Dave, trying to tempt me into a 500 mile return journey :)

Chris is going to the game as I am sure Jen and BU are as well.

Would suggest the 6 medals, you all know each other.

Anyway game day! Come on Middlesbrough Athletic Football Club

Sorry Alan, I’m not going to this one. I had to decide between the 550mile round trip to Boro or the 300 mile trip to Derby so I’m off to Derby ( even tho I think this game is more likely a win)

Did Pulis have his pre-match press conference?. It's very unusual and I remember prior to Mowbray's departure his press conference was cancelled, so I'm hoping that it's a sign that he will leave soon.

It would be interesting if he missed the game for some reason.

A must win for the fans. I very much doubt Pulis will get sacked, even if we lose today, so the players need to start playing and we need to be beating teams in Ipswich's situation at home convincingly.

Our top two aspirations have gone (they went ages ago in all honesty), but I genuinely fear for our playoff spot, especially with a resurgent Villa and a dark horse like Garry Monk's Birmingham hot on our tails.

Must win, anything else truly is a garbage result.