oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough Vs Ipswich Town 2-0 (Hugill, Tavernier)

I suspect the atmosphere will turn sour quite quickly today if we don't get an early goal what is it now 7 or 8 games without a win at home?

I was wondering this too, I think it’s one home win since beginning of October and only two since beginning of September. Tbh I don’t understand why large section of the crowd are getting fed up........

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

We lose or a boring 0-0 draw where we dont test them today Darlo might get a look in, players that are actually bothered about doing well for the shirt (probably more entertaining as well) and will save me a few quid as well in tickets/travel as well.

Cmon on Boro win and show some bloody passion instead of robotic recent performances.

Comparison of the Season's Stats So Far - courtesy of MFC.co.uk

Boro          -       Ipswich

ATTACK

Games Played                                  24                                24

Goals                                                 25                                 19

Shots On Target                               86                                56

Shooting Accuracy                          38.70%                        35.40%

Conversion Rate                             11.30%                        12.00%

Assists                                              16                                13

DEFENCE

Goals Conceded                           17                                41

Clean Sheets                                12                                 2

Shots Faced                                  86                                96

Tackles Won                                 185                               264

Tackles Success Rate                  57.50%                        65.80%

Duels Won                                   1,402                            1,495

Duels Success Rate                     50.90%                        48.90%

DISTRIBUTION

Successful Passes                       5,863                            5,924

Passing Accuracy                         71.50%                         66.00%

Successful Crosses                      76                                 59

Crossing Accuracy                        20.90%                        17.40%

Successful Dribbles                      165                               135

Dribbles Success Rate                 52.20%                         55.60%

DISCIPLINE

Fouls Won                                    271                                285

Fouls Conceded                           292                                315

Yellow Cards                                43                                  38

Red Cards                                    1                                    3

Hoping we wallop them 3-0. UTB.

We'll win 1-0 today, I can feel it in my bones

We'll start ok, actually have a couple of shots and somehow one of them will go in. Then we'll spend the rest of the time sitting back and managing the game and neither team will have a shot (on or off target) in the whole of the second half. Can't wait.

Result lads! My ST is in my house in York. I'm not wasting the petrol so feet up and a shot for every time we pass back. What minute will I pass out?

Do a shot for a shot over the next few games. The inadvertent way to do dry January!

Result lads! My ST is in my house in York. I'm not wasting the petrol so feet up and a shot for every time we pass back. What minute will I pass out?

Do a shot for a shot over the next few games. The inadvertent way to do dry January!

Fantastic idea haha.

Regardless of the way we play, even if the players are happy with the way we play the home form is absolutely something that will be affecting them mentally. Even if we hired Guardiola and stepped out onto the field today playing positive attacking football, the players would mentally be thinking about that record. Of course they're determined to win, what is BS about that?

Regardless of the way we play, even if the players are happy with the way we play the home form is absolutely something that will be affecting them mentally. Even if we hired Guardiola and stepped out onto the field today playing positive attacking football, the players would mentally be thinking about that record. Of course they're determined to win, what is BS about that?

Friends speech after narrowly beating a very poor Reading side, its so predictable about turning the corner when we clearly haven't, and the fans aren't buying it even if we do beat Ipswich.