oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough Vs Ipswich Town 2-0 (Hugill, Tavernier)

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Capped tosser just getting his excuses in early for when he gets rid of our last 2 attacking players in Britt and Martin.

Didn't like the area so we had to take what we could get, here's Connor fecking Whickham.

Capped tosser just getting his excuses in early for when he gets rid of our last 2 attacking players in Britt and Martin.

Didn't like the area so we had to take what we could get, here's Connor fecking Whickham.

Braithwaite needs to go 100%, regardless of who is manager we dont have the luxury of having someone who isn't bothered and cant be bothered to play for us just sat on the bench collecting wages.

Braithwaite needs to go 100%, regardless of who is manager we dont have the luxury of having someone who isn't bothered and cant be bothered to play for us just sat on the bench collecting wages.

When has Braithwaite ever shown or said he doesn't want to be here? He's always shown plenty of effort when I've seen him, or are you just going off what fraudulent deceitful tosspot keeps saying?

When has Braithwaite ever shown or said he doesn't want to be here?

Shall we start with how he went to see the manager the day before the loan window closed and told him he wanted to go to Spain?

I'll do a basic summary,

• Lads have worked hard
  • We need to take chances.
  • Hugill does so much for his teammates needs to be clinical
  • Young lads did well but doesn't want to pressure
  • We tried to get players in of a good calibre but its no one's fault we didn't
  • Some players don't want to be here, hate the area and Pulis can't understand it as he thinks its great
  • Whats his new Year wish - Health and Happiness. Football is up and down but family is everything. 

On the bold one read: No, I won't play them regularly regardless of how well they do.

Shall we start with how he went to see the manager the day before the loan window closed and told him he wanted to go to Spain?

Funny how none of this came up under Monk about him leaving for Spain or hating the area.

More Pulis talking sh#te.

When has Braithwaite ever shown or said he doesn't want to be here? He's always shown plenty of effort when I've seen him, or are you just going off what fraudulent deceitful tosspot keeps saying?

Monk when he was manager made a comment about it to the effect of he doesn't want to be here, Pulis has made it clear what he thinks about him trying to get away (although i think Pulis is deluded at times, i dont think he straight up lies) and hes pushed for the last year to get away from here (also sulked when he did not get away this season if you remember).

Monk when he was manager made a comment about it to the effect of he doesn't want to be here, Pulis has made it clear what he thinks about him trying to get away (although i think Pulis is deluded at times, i dont think he straight up lies) and hes pushed for the last year to get away from here (also sulked when he did not get away this season if you remember).

You don't think Pulis straight up lies?

Did you miss all the stuff people posted earlier about him?

Would we have been top 2 with Gibson instead of Flint... Bamford instead of Hugill and Traore instead of Saville?

Genuine question ;)

Gibson I don't think would have made a jot of difference, the defence has been fine. Bamford and Traore? Yeah. I think we'd be top right now but thats just my opinion.

Funny how none of this came up under Monk about him leaving for Spain or hating the area.

More Pulis talking sh#te.

...because Monk wasn't in charge then?  :cowboy:

You genuinely think Braithwaite wants to stay here? Interesting.

First half was same old rubbish. Much better second half - we actually had some excitement and a few attacks. Mental! I don't know how we didn't score 3 or 4.

I think the players looked a lot more confident after the penalty. Hopefully that confidence will carry over to the next game.

We should have had another pen on 59 minutes as well, but we'd already used our penalty quota for the game apparently...

Besic still holds onto the ball for far too long. Gets us into trouble at the back and breaks up our attacks.

But hey, I'll take a win however bad the opponents