oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough Vs Ipswich Town 2-0 (Hugill, Tavernier)

Capped tosser just getting his excuses in early for when he gets rid of our last 2 attacking players in Britt and Martin.

Didn't like the area so we had to take what we could get, here's Connor fecking Whickham.

Braithwaite needs to go 100%, regardless of who is manager we dont have the luxury of having someone who isn't bothered and cant be bothered to play for us just sat on the bench collecting wages.

When has Braithwaite ever shown or said he doesn't want to be here? He's always shown plenty of effort when I've seen him, or are you just going off what fraudulent deceitful tosspot keeps saying?

Monk when he was manager made a comment about it to the effect of he doesn't want to be here, Pulis has made it clear what he thinks about him trying to get away (although i think Pulis is deluded at times, i dont think he straight up lies) and hes pushed for the last year to get away from here (also sulked when he did not get away this season if you remember).

You don't think Pulis straight up lies?

Did you miss all the stuff people posted earlier about him?

Which bit exactly you referencing? I think Pulis believes his own delusions at times. 

Let me turn that braithwaite stuff around, why would he lie about that inparticular?

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember anything whilst Monk was here either personally but he has spoken about wanting away a few times whilst Pulis has been here. He spoke about it after he signed for Bordeaux, and a couple of months into that loan spell how he wanted to stay there. Should we pretend it was Pulis who did his press conference and spoke on French radio to further beat Pulis with this stick and all continue believing Maaaaaartin goes to sleep in his Boro pyjamas every night, dreaming of playing for the mighty Boro once again?

Braithwaite needs to go 100%, regardless of who is manager we dont have the luxury of having someone who isn't bothered and cant be bothered to play for us just sat on the bench collecting wages.

When has Braithwaite ever shown or said he doesn't want to be here? He's always shown plenty of effort when I've seen him, or are you just going off what fraudulent deceitful tosspot keeps saying?

Monk when he was manager made a comment about it to the effect of he doesn't want to be here, Pulis has made it clear what he thinks about him trying to get away (although i think Pulis is deluded at times, i dont think he straight up lies) and hes pushed for the last year to get away from here (also sulked when he did not get away this season if you remember).

You don't think Pulis straight up lies?

Did you miss all the stuff people posted earlier about him?

Which bit exactly you referencing? I think Pulis believes his own delusions at times. 

Let me turn that braithwaite stuff around, why would he lie about that inparticular?

The articles that were linked earlier regarding his West Brom press conferences and his con job over Palace.

The guy has a huge history of saying whatever the hell he wants to suit his agenda.

Anyone who believes Braithwaite wants to stay here is quite frankly, an idiot.

Pulis being less than truthful has nothing to do with it, he's wanted out for ages.

Pulis has everything to do with it, idiot.

Anyone who believes Braithwaite wants to stay here is quite frankly, an idiot.

Pulis being less than truthful has nothing to do with it, he's wanted out for ages.

Pulis is the reason he wants out though...

Howay, less of that now.

Anyone else confused by the water into wine comment by Pulis. We had a decent team when he took over, yes gaps that needed filling but recruitment was poor in summer even by our standards.