oneBoro Forum

Derby Vs Middlesbrough 1-1 (Hugill)

This is somewhat of a rare occurrence for me, having to do two match threads in a row. Almost as rare as the concept of Boro winning twice in a row. 

jjpimd.jpg

Here is a picture of a really rare tortoise which is nearly extinct, our team has taken inspiration from this magnificent beast by having the slowest attack in all of Britain. We managed to get a victory against bottom of the league so we have upgraded our status from sloth to tortoise. And people say we haven't improved under Tony!

In contrast we welcome Derby County are buzzing off the back of a 3-4 victory over Norwich. It must be so boring to watch all those goals fly in. I'm sure we'd all agree that we'd much prefer watching Besic run around, keep hold of the ball and then eventually lose it. Smashing stuff.

My team selection is anyone who can pass the beep test because that means that Tav and Wing might actually start together for once.

So Predictions, Premonitions, Pessimism's, Porpoises? .. Yeah ran out of P words.

In other news that is utterly tragic, I have found my ST...maybe I can convince the bunny to eat it. 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully Tony can give Frank an education about what fans really want - five at the back and four central midfielders. PROPAH football - none of this 4-3 crap. Tav needs a few games in the reserves to mull over his idiotic decision making - Stewy D was wide open for a sideways pass when he took that shot on last game.

Hugill to dive for a penner and tuck it away in the 93rd minute. 1-0 Boro and a Happy New Year.

Hopefully Tony can give Frank an education about what fans really want - five at the back and four central midfielders. PROPAH football - none of this 4-3 crap. Tav needs a few games in the reserves to mull over his idiotic decision making - Stewy D was wide open for a sideways pass when he took that shot on last game.

Hugill to dive for a penner and tuck it away in the 93rd minute. 1-0 Boro and a Happy New Year.

We might even struggle against this formation !!!!

anyone no any good places to park my car for tomorrow

In front of the Derby goal. That way Pulis will have an excuse...

The stadium is on an industrial estate and its fairly easy to find a spot if you get there early enough.

I like the style, but I can't handle the inaccuracy, come on, Stewey wasn't even on the pitch! 

A+ for effort, D- for execution.

Last seasons fixture was the best away performance from the Boro, the game had it all and the support truly magnificent.

More of the same please and yeah although Derby beat Norwich I think we can do them again!