oneBoro Forum

Derby Vs Middlesbrough 1-1 (Hugill)

anyone no any good places to park my car for tomorrow

If you find nowhere I'm in the premier inn about 400 yards away, send me your car reg and you can have one of my spaces as I have three rooms but we are only using one car

cheers fella

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find nowhere I'm in the premier inn about 400 yards away, send me your car reg and you can have one of my spaces as I have three rooms but we are only using one car

High Roller!

High Roller!

I'd drive there and back but I've tried watching Pulis ball sober and I remember too much for my liking

My train gets in at about 12:40hrs. Any recommendations of a pre match drink? Anyone fancy joining me?

There's about 5 pubs around the ground near the train station - not sure which one we will be in bur I can drop yiu a message when I'm there. I'm easy to spot, two beautiful women, a handsome young man and a pot bellied skinhead - I'll also be in red Boro top with a pint in my hand if that narrows it down ;-)

My train gets in at about 12:40hrs. Any recommendations of a pre match drink? Anyone fancy joining me?

There's about 5 pubs around the ground near the train station - not sure which one we will be in bur I can drop yiu a message when I'm there. I'm easy to spot, two beautiful women, a handsome young man and a pot bellied skinhead - I'll also be in red Boro top with a pint in my hand if that narrows it down ;-)

Sounds good mate. I’ll be with a teenager that doesn’t smile :)

Currently sat in the train to Bristol TM with my boy. Not sure what to expect from today hopefully we don’t embarrass ourselves. Derby play some nice stuff but hopefully we can ‘Pulis’ the crap out of them and catch them on the break. Team I expect to start (not necessarily what I want)

—————- Randy ————

Fry —— Flint —Ayala —Friend

—————Clayton—————-

Howson — Saville — Downing

————— Hugill ————-

I am going for a 2-0 defeat. I was going for a 0-0 but I don’t think we will defend long enough and neither do I belive we have suddenly changed to an attacking team. History dictates our demise as we come down with the Xmas decorations but Pulis just May show us something we never expected and the journey home for those attending, joyous..

I mean I always think the worst when we go to pride park, I think we'll get a 1 1 draw but a lot depends on team selection might be worth throwing Crockstede in since we won't see enough of the ball to probably get a Britt into the game and Hugill hitting the deck won't be much use but yeah I think we could come away with a score draw here.

Good work Jen!

I want a change of system/shape via personnel. Essentially, play the players who deserve to play. Either:

4-2-3-1:

GK - Randolph

RB - Fry

CB - Flint

CB - Ayala

LB - Friend

CM - Saville

CM - Howson

RW - Downing

10 - Wing

LW - Taverner

ST - Hugill / Assombalonga

Or

Xmas Tree:

CM - Howson

CM - Clayton

CM - Saville

AM - Wing

AM - Tavernier

ST - Hugill / Assombalonga

Currently sat in the train to Bristol TM with my boy. Not sure what to expect from today hopefully we don’t embarrass ourselves. Derby play some nice stuff but hopefully we can ‘Pulis’ the crap out of them and catch them on the break. Team I expect to start (not necessarily what I want)

—————- Randy ————

Fry —— Flint —Ayala —Friend

—————Clayton—————-

Howson — Saville — Downing

————— Hugill ————-

Mate thats why Derby were all over us for the first 20 minutes last time - we had 10 men they had 11. Something has to change as Pulis cant keep doing this. On a serious note we are better away from home, Derby are playing bettee than us home and away...I wouldnt advise putting it on an accumulator ...