oneBoro Forum

Derby Vs Middlesbrough 1-1 (Hugill)

Currently sat in the train to Bristol TM with my boy. Not sure what to expect from today hopefully we don’t embarrass ourselves. Derby play some nice stuff but hopefully we can ‘Pulis’ the crap out of them and catch them on the break. Team I expect to start (not necessarily what I want)

—————- Randy ————

Fry —— Flint —Ayala —Friend

—————Clayton—————-

Howson — Saville — Downing

————— Hugill ————-

Mate thats why Derby were all over us for the first 20 minutes last time - we had 10 men they had 11. Something has to change as Pulis cant keep doing this. On a serious note we are better away from home, Derby are playing bettee than us home and away...I wouldnt advise putting it on an accumulator ...

Haha. Well spotted I’d like to see Tav behind Hugill but it will be Besic alongside Clayton. (So yeah like playing with 10 men :s

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

A point today would be massive regardless of what team is put out

Derby are playing some lovely pacey football and have the heart and fight to keep going when there backs are agaiinst the wall

0-0/1-1 great result but fear the worst

0-0/1-1 great result but fear the worst

I wonder how many boro 'fans' are hoping we get beat today, naively thinking it'll mean Gibson will sack Pulis!

Gonna be tough but yeah, pokeyjoe has hit the nail on the head really - fear the worst, a draw will be nice.

Is the game available on the red button on Sky Sports on Virgin?

Yes

Coverage starts at 14:55

The goals will also be shown as they go in on Sky Sports News Soccer Special with Julian Warren and the team

Thank you! Wasn't sure as I've just got virgin installed.

Currently sat in a bar called Tiffany lounge (yes I know it sounds like a strip club) but there’s a few boro here if anyone’s about

Clayton in for Downing the only change, I think?

I'm not sure if I'm hoping it's the same set-up again, they tore us apart when we had wing-backs though I'd argue Howson is a better bet there than McNair in some ways.

Going off the last game, it could be similar to the Leeds away game, the 5-4-1:

Randolph

Howson Fry Flint Ayala Friend

Wing Clayton Besic Saville

Hugill