oneBoro Forum

Derby Vs Middlesbrough 1-1 (Hugill)

Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing to line up like that. Burton will go away to Man City next week with a more attacking side.

We need this *** out of the club ASAP. How people continue to defend him is beyond belief.

Why don't you organise some kind of public demonstration outside the Riverside or something? You might find it therapeutic.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I am limited to info, is this correct 5 CM? If so I have played MF and I hated it because it just chokes movement. Of course it easy to state a few yards forward or back offers attack or defence it simply does not. It stifles creativity and attack. I hope he proves me wrong..

Absolutely pathetic and embarrassing to line up like that. Burton will go away to Man City next week with a more attacking side.

We need this *** out of the club ASAP. How people continue to defend him is beyond belief.

What bothers me most is the line up could work, and could work well.

If you line up like

-------Randolph--------

---Fry - Flint - Ayala---

Howson -------- Friend

---------Clayton--------

----Besic ---- Saville----

----------Wing----------

----------Hugill---------

With Besic/Saville playing as B2B and pushing forwards, I honestly think this could be an attacking line up.

We all know that isn't how they'll line up though.

If you line up like

-------Randolph--------

Howson -------- Friend

---------Clayton--------

----------Wing----------

With Besic/Saville playing as B2B and pushing forwards, I honestly think this could be an attacking line up.

Could. I just don’t understand why managers complicate formations.

If you line up like

-------Randolph--------

Howson -------- Friend

---------Clayton--------

----------Wing----------

We know it will be a 4-5-1 though. Would work better if you pushed assombalonga, Braithwaite, Downing and Tavernier into that side. But apparently the club let Pulis down in the window and we have no attacking players....

Might miss Flint at set pieces but I mean the way things have gone at set pieces for him in the past 2 months he might have missed whatever he got anyway so Batth in isn't too big of a deal for me.

Oh and FLETCHER!

giphy.gif