• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit where credit is due, thought we played pretty well and the point was well deserved.

If we have a couple of decent wingers in yesterday's team it does give you a bit more hope.

The substitutions could have been more positive and the game might have been there for the taking but overall I was pretty happy and I'm gonna take the positives for a change!

I agree..enjoyed the game and thought it was a well deserved away draw to a side on a good bit of form. Onwards and upwards from here..people, please take off the Pulis obsession glasses.

The team picked yesterday was correct and with a bit of luck we could have won.

Credit where credit is due, thought we played pretty well and the point was well deserved.

If we have a couple of decent wingers in yesterday's team it does give you a bit more hope.

The substitutions could have been more positive and the game might have been there for the taking but overall I was pretty happy and I'm gonna take the positives for a change!

I didn't hate the team picked but I did hate how we set out, flat midfield 5 entirely composed of CMs.

I'm sure we changed shape a little after the first 10-15 mins where we were getting destroyed and we got much much better after that.

final 10 I didn't think we were great either but I actually enjoyed large spells of the stuff in the middle.

I wish we'd be a bit more risky at 1-1 though but beggars can't be choosers.

I agree..enjoyed the game and thought it was a well deserved away draw to a side on a good bit of form. Onwards and upwards from here..people, please take off the Pulis obsession glasses.

The team picked yesterday was correct and with a bit of luck we could have won.

I dunno if that's aimed at me or a general comment but I'm certainly not obsessed with Pulis.

I was actually one of the more supportive posters towards him until recently, I'll just call things as I see them if whether it's good or totally dull. I think the criticism recently on here has been justified.

Isnt it supposed to be one of the redeeming features of a pulis team that the squad are mega fit? Shouldn't be dog tired. That coaching/fitness teams responsibility as much as the players

I thought the players gave everything, problem is .when they battle so hard to win possession their instruction is to hoof it hopefully instead of having an outlet to relieve the pressure and put them on the back foot - instead they just pick the ball back up and come at us again - they just can't maintain that level without rest bite and its no wonder they were knackered.

You knew he was playing for the draw with his substitutions or lack of them which is uninspiring for us and his overworked players.

I'd have took 1-1 before the game but the manner it was took and the opportunity we had to take three but didn't take is all down to Pulis - I know he points to the box but I'm sure in training he tells them it means "don't dare go there" Still hate him, still want him out, proud of the effort and the fans

Strange game today. Got caught cold at the beginning but it looked like a really good finish. After the first 15 mins it seemed Derby we happy to sit back and absorb us. Which they did quite well until half time.

2nd half, not to sure what happened with the kick off but we had to do it twice (hopefully someone could explain) but we were much the better side. Got our goal which was well worked and finished. We pressed on and could have won it with better finishing however they should’ve scored with a pull back that the runner hit straight at Randy.

All in all a decent point away at a very capable team.

One thing that did concern me was out defending. No issues with the blocking and tackling but when with the ball all of the back 4 hoofed it aimlessly upfield or out. When the likes of Clayton/besic/wing etc had it in similar positions they played it out which kept possession other than giving it away.

One highlight was meeting Randy Sandwich, his missus and his boy Great people glad I met them

Great to meet you and your son too mate, we will have to meet up again some time