oneBoro Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Red Rocket

Derby Vs Middlesbrough 1-1 (Hugill)

anyone no any good places to park my car for tomorrow

If you find nowhere I'm in the premier inn about 400 yards away, send me your car reg and you can have one of my spaces as I have three rooms but we are only using one car

cheers fella

If you find nowhere I'm in the premier inn about 400 yards away, send me your car reg and you can have one of my spaces as I have three rooms but we are only using one car

High Roller!

Game is on the red button tomorrow. First game I'll have watched in a while as I refuse to pay for the streaming service anymore!

High Roller!

I'd drive there and back but I've tried watching Pulis ball sober and I remember too much for my liking

My train gets in at about 12:40hrs. Any recommendations of a pre match drink? Anyone fancy joining me?

There's about 5 pubs around the ground near the train station - not sure which one we will be in bur I can drop yiu a message when I'm there. I'm easy to spot, two beautiful women, a handsome young man and a pot bellied skinhead - I'll also be in red Boro top with a pint in my hand if that narrows it down ;-)

We're bound to win, Derby will be over confident after beating Norwich. Just about everyone is expecting a defeat, so typical Boro start the New Year in fine fettle.

My train gets in at about 12:40hrs. Any recommendations of a pre match drink? Anyone fancy joining me?

There's about 5 pubs around the ground near the train station - not sure which one we will be in bur I can drop yiu a message when I'm there. I'm easy to spot, two beautiful women, a handsome young man and a pot bellied skinhead - I'll also be in red Boro top with a pint in my hand if that narrows it down ;-)

Sounds good mate. I’ll be with a teenager that doesn’t smile :)

Currently sat in the train to Bristol TM with my boy. Not sure what to expect from today hopefully we don’t embarrass ourselves. Derby play some nice stuff but hopefully we can ‘Pulis’ the crap out of them and catch them on the break. Team I expect to start (not necessarily what I want)

—————- Randy ————

Fry —— Flint —Ayala —Friend

—————Clayton—————-

Howson — Saville — Downing

————— Hugill ————-

I am going for a 2-0 defeat. I was going for a 0-0 but I don’t think we will defend long enough and neither do I belive we have suddenly changed to an attacking team. History dictates our demise as we come down with the Xmas decorations but Pulis just May show us something we never expected and the journey home for those attending, joyous..

Heart says 1-0 boro (own goal special please) but head says 2-0 Derby (or more if our heads drop). Expecting 5 defenders, Downing, Clayton, Besic and Howson to all start.

I mean I always think the worst when we go to pride park, I think we'll get a 1 1 draw but a lot depends on team selection might be worth throwing Crockstede in since we won't see enough of the ball to probably get a Britt into the game and Hugill hitting the deck won't be much use but yeah I think we could come away with a score draw here.

Good work Jen!

I want a change of system/shape via personnel. Essentially, play the players who deserve to play. Either:

4-2-3-1:

GK - Randolph

RB - Fry

CB - Flint

CB - Ayala

LB - Friend

CM - Saville

CM - Howson

RW - Downing

10 - Wing

LW - Taverner

ST - Hugill / Assombalonga

Or

Xmas Tree:

CM - Howson

CM - Clayton

CM - Saville

AM - Wing

AM - Tavernier

ST - Hugill / Assombalonga

Currently sat in the train to Bristol TM with my boy. Not sure what to expect from today hopefully we don’t embarrass ourselves. Derby play some nice stuff but hopefully we can ‘Pulis’ the crap out of them and catch them on the break. Team I expect to start (not necessarily what I want)

—————- Randy ————

Fry —— Flint —Ayala —Friend

—————Clayton—————-

Howson — Saville — Downing

————— Hugill ————-

Mate thats why Derby were all over us for the first 20 minutes last time - we had 10 men they had 11. Something has to change as Pulis cant keep doing this. On a serious note we are better away from home, Derby are playing bettee than us home and away...I wouldnt advise putting it on an accumulator ...

Is the game available on the red button on Sky Sports on Virgin?

Sign in to follow this  

• Latest Posts

• https://www.boro.support/middlesbrough-supporters-forumminutes-42-with-neil-warnock/
    • Background or gender should not matter, only issue should be competence, may have just been a day where something put her off...   I assume facts about each club are relayed through earpiece and if person relaying info mishears, then she is sold down the river, I've seen better and I've seen worse and I am sure that they are already discussing what went wrong. If it was down to her, then it's a learning experience and if it wasn't hopefully she lets them know it....   if she does next round draw and handles it better, she will be Ok, but for whatever reason, tonight did not show her at her best
    • Where is the transcript please mate?
    • Ah she's on the radio mostly I think?  Sure I've heard her on Talksport before.
    • I'm a bit hesitant in how you're approaching that topic as I feel I know what you're getting at but not entirely sure. Feels like you're pulling the 'diversity for diversity's sake' line and I can't say I'm a fan of that thought process. Diversity is a good thing, without it you wouldn't be seeing the likes of Alex Scott showing up the BBC/BT old guard. Sometimes a different perspective is more valuable than just "who's got the most talent/experience", especially as this ends up in a vicious cycle of only providing opportunities to the same type of people and discourages people of different backgrounds from pursuing a similar career to one that is dominated by old white blokes. Someone has to take a chance on people of diverse backgrounds or you just end up with yet another generation of Hansen and Lawrensen. Not to mention that you seem to be suggesting she's just a randomer who the BBC have hired but she's been doing TV sports for 10 years. She seems to have the CV that backs up why she should be doing live TV sports so why the issue?