• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Derby look poor at the back there's been a couple of dodgy things by them so far.

Same as the home game, they just have a lot more quality in the final third.

Our corners have been strange so far the delivery hasn't been terrible it's just no one's getting on the end of them. Bogle and Keogh are super suspect for them the problem is we're exploiting them with Howson and Fry running beyond them so they're not getting rinsed as often as their terrible positioning has deserved.

so for the last 5-10 mins or so I haven't hated everything I've seen so...that's a bonus I guess?

Your right but with only a single attacking a player on the pitch it’s never really going to get dangerous.

Do you think it might actually be the players that we are utter turd? Listening to radio and Madison is fuming with certain players.

Madison fumes regardless, not sure what players he can be fuming at Fry's put in some dodgy crosses but he's not a RB and a couple of times we've blocked our own shots in the box but I mean yeah my takeaway so far isn't these players are terrible.

Unless you're telling me he's sat there telling Hugill to stand up to Tomori more and position himself for crosses better but I suspect the 1 player he isn't criticising is Hugill...

Do you think it might actually be the players that we are utter turd? Listening to radio and Madison is fuming with certain players.

When you have a CM on both wings, a CB at full back it’s hard for the players to look anything except ***e