oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-2 (Wing, Assombalonga)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't it his cruciate that supposedly had some damage?

Yep, a minor tear that we almost definitely rushed him back from too quick and is now much more serious.

That was what someone on FMTTM had said, but Pulis had said it was his knee again, so I'm not sure.

That was what someone on FMTTM had said, but Pulis had said it was his knee again, so I'm not sure.

The cruciate ligament is in the knee, they are talking about the same thing just Pulis not being specific.

The cruciate ligament is in the knee, they are talking about the same thing just Pulis not being specific.

Yeah. Fingers crossed it's not as bad as the FMTTM poster described.

I know it doesn't mean much because the ligaments in the knee are to prevent the knee moving laterally mostly, so walking isn't really a problem, but Shotton was in the gym I go to earlier today, and he was moving around fine. He wasn't training or anything, just took his daughter swimming.

I think we can win this one to get back on track. The top two are not out of our reach and a good start to 2019 and we are right back in it. UTB

Back on what track? By right back in it are you genuinely meaning automatic promotion? I admire the fact you watch the Boro and support them but I think you need to look at the teams we are up against, I think we are hanging on to top 6 by the skin of our teeth.

I think we can win this one to get back on track. The top two are not out of our reach and a good start to 2019 and we are right back in it. UTB

Back on what track? By right back in it are you genuinely meaning automatic promotion? I admire the fact you watch the Boro and support them but I think you need to look at the teams we are up against, I think we are hanging on to top 6 by the skin of our teeth.

Yes I do genuinely mean automatic promotion. I don't see any teams with better players or set up than us. One more quick, strong pacy winger and we are there. I don't understand how this is not obvious to most.

Yes I do genuinely mean automatic promotion. I don't see any teams with better players or set up than us. One more quick, strong pacy winger and we are there. I don't understand how this is not obvious to most.

Is this the elusive winger which will solve everything we've been looking for for for three seasons? oooooh, can't wait to see this bloke.

From going reluctantly to games its obvious we are no where near a promotion team - I guess youre watching a different team to me.

Not so long ago I was thinking the same however not any more as I have seen enough to suggest that we are improving and with the results of others in and around us shows we are all pretty much the same, even runaway favourites Norwich and Leeds have been having off days and are both capable of being caught with indifferent displays and results.

We know that there are going to be points dropped by others near us, if we can go on an unbeaten run without too many draws then auto promotion is I feel up for grabs.

We had a very negative 2018 in many ways, some aspects can change and there is some hope in all things bright and boroful :)

Is this the elusive winger which will solve everything we've been looking for for for three season? oooooh, can't wait to see this bloke.

From going reluctantly to games its obvious we are no where near a promotion team - I guess youre watching a different team to me.

Must be

Not so long ago I was thinking the same however not any more as I have seen enough to suggest that we are improving and with the results of others in and around us shows we are all pretty much the same, even runaway favourites Norwich and Leeds have been having off days and are both capable of being caught with indifferent displays and results.

We know that there are going to be points dropped by others near us, if we can go on an unbeaten run without too many draws then auto promotion is I feel up for grabs.

We has a very negative 2018 in may ways some aspects can change and there is some hope in all things bright and boroful :)

Exactly. That's the spirit DS

Is this the elusive winger which will solve everything we've been looking for for for three season? oooooh, can't wait to see this bloke.

Must be

Can you not only name me these wingers but tell me what clubs have these wingers?  I'm being realistic - fancy a charity bet on it? I bet we don't make auto promotion playoffs - £100 to a charity of your choice. It will be worth being wrong if we do - look at the transfer thread, its normally the busiest exciting thread of the season, no one wants to play for him mate

Must be

Can you not only name me these wingers but tell me what clubs have these wingers?  I'm being realistic - fancy a charity bet on it? I bet we don't make auto promotion playoffs - £100 to a charity of your choice. It will be worth being wrong if we do - look at the transfer thread, its normally the busiest exciting thread of the season, no one wants to play for him mate

You will have to clarify the bet. Is it auto promotion or the playoffs? I am happy to take a charity bet with you. I believe that we will be playing Premier League football next season and as a Boro fan I will never change my positivity towards the club. I know you don't want to believe it but it is going to happen. I don't believe for one second that no-one wants to play for him and unlike some on here I am not going to profess to be an expert on professional footballers and which ones we should sign. I do however believe that Pulis is such an expert and have every faith in him to deliver us to the promised land. UTB