oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-2 (Wing, Assombalonga)

As I've said on multiple occasions now, I've accepted my position as being a minority right now. But considering the majority don't like him and want him out, why is there literally no action from people 'sick of it' other than not attending some games?

It's things like when Pulis said post-Burton about how the crowd are demanding, he thinks the boos are directed at the players and not him or anyone else above him. They can at least feign ignorance. Maybe if these people that are so ready to party on his departure actually did something to show how they feel, the club would listen?

Such as what mate?

Don't think the fans would want the whole throw apples on the pitch going on. Voting with our feet is the only way to show annoyance without making the club look shocking. We don't want that.

And if Gibson has anything about him he can see that the fans don't like pulis by the lack of attendance and those that do turn up booing. He isn't so stupid that he thinks the boos aren't aimed at pulis.

If Gibson doesn't care about the fans opinion then that's that I guess

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want him gone, why should I be making suggestions? I'm just saying people are acting like it's a travesty to have him in charge and call Gibson a complete idiot for keeping him there and also call the man himself every name under the sun from behind the keyboard and then expect the chairman to react based on 'what he sees'. I think what Gibson sees is a team challenging for promotion still. And unless people make it absolutely blatantly obvious about how they feel then he can feign ignorance for as long as he wants and get away with it. It's your club as much as anyone's so stand up for what you believe in and throw that cabbage as hard as you can. We know that works, after all.

If pulis doesn’t think the booing is mainly aimed at him then he must be the most ignorant person under the sun. It beggars belief if he actually thinks the crowd are only booing the players. Throwing cabbage!!! Come on man. Booing and staying away are probably the most civil things you can do. Shouting abuse, making big signs or throwing stuff at him is really not something you should expect people to do to show their unhappiness with the manager.

If pulis doesn’t think the booing is mainly aimed at him then he must be the most ignorant person under the sun. It beggars belief if he actually thinks the crowd are only booing the players. Throwing cabbage!!! Come on man. Booing and staying away are probably the most civil things you can do. Shouting abuse, making big signs or throwing stuff at him is really not something you should expect people to do to show their unhappiness with the manager.

These people are apparently ready for a big party for when he loses his job, to celebrate in his misfortune for winning points the wrong way, I'm not so sure why I'd expect them to be civil about anything in relation to Pulis.

I don't want him gone, why should I be making suggestions? I'm just saying people are acting like it's a travesty to have him in charge and call Gibson a complete idiot for keeping him there and also call the man himself every name under the sun from behind the keyboard and then expect the chairman to react based on 'what he sees'. I think what Gibson sees is a team challenging for promotion still. And unless people make it absolutely blatantly obvious about how they feel then he can feign ignorance for as long as he wants and get away with it. It's your club as much as anyone's so stand up for what you believe in and throw that cabbage as hard as you can. We know that works, after all.

You want people to throw vegetables at Tony Pulis?  I think that's excessive personally.

You want people to throw vegetables at Tony Pulis?  I think that's excessive personally.

I think that was a metaphor ... Just like a witch hunt is ...  :eggplant:

How is it a witch-hunt being unhappy with the way we are playing? There is only one man that can change that and that’s the manager. We have a very expensive squad so it’s not unfair to demand more. A safe Playoff spot is the very least we should be expecting and Pulis is only just delivering that. But he is delivering it playing *** boring football that very few fans admire.

I'm supporting the team on a game to game basis and hoping he goes in the Summer. Don't really care about the 'project' under him, not invested in it. When we went out of the play-offs last year I was annoyed for about an hour then went on with my day. Hard to feel anything for a team that has one shot on target in 180 minutes against a similarly matched rival.

Losing with Krankie I felt like I'd been punched in the stomach for about a week. That Brighton game was one of the best games of my life... it was electric. Bloody loved that team and group of players - getting promoted then was different, sky felt like the limit.

Just my thoughts... and accept that others want Premier League at any cost. I prefer lower league football for a number of reasons but won't derail the thread further....

The cabbage was an extreme example and of course I don't endorse it, I don't even want the manager gone, I would not back any initiative to make that so. But people have options to make it clearer and less avoidable to the owner if they so wish. If they don't want to do that, then I don't quite see why people will sit and be so surprised for him to still be in charge. Booing obviously doesn't make a difference. The Riverside is still averaging around 23,500 every game this season so it's hardly a cause for concern just yet in terms of bums on seats. And like so many have also said, he probably won't be in charge if we're not promoted anyway.

Ill go there and throw a swede at him.....

Wouldn’t a leek be more appropriate or would that be regarded as a hate crime these days ??

Wouldn’t a leek be more appropriate or would that be regarded as a hate crime these days ??

:) I like the wit Uwe :)

Wouldn’t a leek be more appropriate or would that be regarded  as a hate crime these days ??

Just thought I would be funny.... as I am a swede.....

:-P