oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-2 (Wing, Assombalonga)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone remind me why we're supposed to be positive about what this man is doing to our football team.

Every time you think he can't get more negative, he finds a way.

And before his fan club get upset - of course I still want us to win and hope that we do.

Wing at the tip of Besic and Clayton Howson RM Saville LM is pretty much what we did at Derby it kind of worked but that's because Derby's LB was an absolute mess who couldn't handle Howson and Besic running around him.

Trying to be positive... I do like the bench plenty of options especially FLETCHER.

my problem with this is Besic will sit as deep as Clayton, he always seems to, and we need him playing further up the pitch. it's infuriating watching him stand 2 yards away from an already deep Clayton.

Wing I like a lot obviously and I think Saville has had a couple great games in a row so I'm hoping he keeps building on that.

that's about as positive as I can get though.

I'm off to see Notts County, 24th vs 21st in League 2 seemed more appealing than making the short trip over to Birmingham for me, and that line-up hasn't changed my mind. First time ever i'll be at another game when Boro are playing.

Here we go again...

Do you think it’s a positive lineup?

Do you think I care what the line-up is before we've seen them play? Funny how people fought for that courtesy for other managers.

I can't wait until we lose to lead a match thread that encompasses more of this pre-match vitriol. :)

vitriol is a bit strong, more a sentiment of disappointed resignation I'd say.

I can't wait until we lose to lead a match thread that encompasses more of this pre-match vitriol. :)

what are people supposed to say if they don't like the line up!? This line up has FIVE central midfielders in it. FIVE.

you think that's acceptable and/or normal?