oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-2 (Wing, Assombalonga)

Tactical genius gets outgeniused by a dinosaur still don't understand why we shell up so much and for so long when we go ahead while dominating a game. Britt has to start vs Millwall as well Hugill's still not convincing me.

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good result. Second half was very poor and pulis should have done something to change it. Almost lost us the two points by being passive. Huge performance by wing. That through ball for Britt was top class.

A great result against a team unbeaten at home for 18 matches, nice one Boro.

That definitely can't be right.  They won't have even played 18 games this season at home and they have lost at least one this season, well two now of course.

That definitely can't be right.  They won't have even played 18 games this season at home and they have lost at least one this season, well two now of course.

They've lost 1 of their last 18, W9 D8 L1 I believe was the stat. So it's now 2 of 19.

Birmingham have lost only one of their past 18 home Championship matches (W9 D8).

Ahem..... From the BBC match facts, :)

They've lost 1 of their last 18, W9 D8 L1 I believe was the stat. So it's now 2 of 19.

Makes more sense, must go back into last season.

Crazy stats:

Hull is on 2,07 points a game the last 15 games (Thats promotion form if they can keep it up) Just like Fulham last season.

Only one team is on 2 points a game for the first 27 games .. Leeds with exactly 2,0

Aston Villa is 5 points off a play off spot, Swansea is 6 points off and Stoke 8 points away ...

I stand corrected.

the Pulis Out briggade are gonna be gutted!

One result (especially a 2-1 win) won’t change many minds - and certainly won’t change mine on Pulis. Well done the lads and Tony, but you’d be mad to think we are the finished article. The same problems are still there - no pace, no width, lack of creativity (Wing aside). We need to get that sorted before February as our fixtures then are really tough.

No surprise that the return of Wing has coincided with our bounce in form. Amazing that it took Tony Pulis so long to recall the player(s) that everyone was calling for months ago.

Anyway - will enjoy the win and let’s hope they surprise us in the transfer market