oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-2 (Wing, Assombalonga)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

You see, this is what happens. You get all of this moaning about what people are posting and then everyone stops bloody posting :(

Maybe it’s because nobody can bear to watch anymore so the posting stops when the match starts.

You see, this is what happens. You get all of this moaning about what people are posting and then everyone stops bloody posting :(

Because nobody can bear to watch anymore so the posting stops when the match starts.

Good god.

So after having a throw near the Birmingham corner flag we do our usual work it back to our CBs in two passes trick, before Batth pings an absolute beauty cross field right onto the chest of Saville. Nicest pass I've seen in a while.

Ayala pings a beauty up to Saville who nods down into the path of Hugill who instead of going for a touch goes for the full volley from the edge of the area and it goes out somewhere near the corner flag for a goal kick.

He's a bit under the radar but Batth is not the horror show Wolves fans told us he was I think he's been solid every time I've seen him, that pass for Saville was a peach.

Brum really don't look like much so far we should win this.

When we have the ball we're playing with the full backs pushing high, the CBs splitting wide and Clayton filling in the middle, like we used to under Monk.

Don't remember playing like this much before under Pulis?

When we have the ball we're playing with the full backs pushing high, the CBs splitting wide and Clayton filling in the middle, like we used to under Monk.

Don't remember playing like this much before  under Pulis?

How are Birmingham lined up mate?

Wing plays the ball into the centre of the box right onto a swivelling Hugill but his touch is slightly to heavy and a Brum defender gets between him and the ball and shepherds it back to keeper.