oneBoro Forum

Boro v Birmingham (A) 1-2 (Wing, Assombalonga)

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

People literally won't like any of his line-ups. Hanging on the edge of their seat waiting to berate him for his Pulis selection. It's the same, every week. Even though everyone knows the selection won't be attacking, it won't encompass as many attacking players as people want, even if they do people immediately talk about how much of a *** he is for sticking strikers on the wing, etc. etc. Everyone literally knows what's coming but can't wait to kick up a fuss about it when it happens like it's a bloody surprise.

I can't wait until we lose to lead a match thread that encompasses more of this pre-match vitriol. :)

what are people supposed to say if they don't like the line up!? This line up has FIVE central midfielders in it. FIVE.

you think that's acceptable and/or normal?

Worry is we are already behind the top two and need to make up points, if we are setting up for a draw at Birmingham then where does Pulis actually expect these wins are going to come. We’re 6 points off top two more than half way through the season, we need wins against average mid table sides because we certainly aren’t good enough to beat any of the top six at the moment

I can't wait until we lose to lead a match thread that encompasses more of this pre-match vitriol. :)

what are people supposed to say if they don't like the line up!? This line up has FIVE central midfielders in it. FIVE.

you think that's acceptable and/or normal?

Not to mention the usual 3 centre defenders which we just seem to have accepted at this point.

People literally won't like any of his line-ups. Hanging on the edge of their seat waiting to berate him for his Pulis selection. It's the same, every week. Even though everyone knows the selection won't be attacking, it won't encompass as many attacking players as people want, even if they do people immediately talk about how much of a *** he is for sticking strikers on the wing, etc. etc. Everyone literally knows what's coming but can't wait to kick up a fuss about it when it happens like it's a bloody surprise.

Well you're automatically wrong there. Reread the reaction to the midweek line-up

people liked his line-up against Peterborough and liked his half time changes...so that's just absolute *** Wilson.

some harsh comments about the line up lads.  its decent imo,considering the options.

VLP isnt up to speed yet, so i can accept him only on the bench, Downing not in the startng line up is a positive, The only change i could make an arguement for is  Tavernier instead of  Besic .

people liked his line-up against Peterborough and liked his half time changes...so that's just absolute *** Wilson.

"But we know when we come back to the league, it'll be back to the same old, same old"

You expected the Peterborough match to make a difference to this one? I'm calling rubbish.

You lost me with the first line. I think plenty of people would like his lineups, if it was a good lineup.

I know you’re bored/frustrated with everyone having an opinion on the man, but maybe some are bored/frustrated with you telling them they’re ***ting the bed for having a negative opinion.

Sorry but with one of the most expensive teams in the league when people pay thousands every season following the club, I don’t think it’s unreasonable to expect to see a little attacking, entertaining football

"But we know when we come back to the league, it'll be back to the same old, same old"

You expected the Peterborough match to make a difference to this one? I'm calling rubbish.

so just because I know he's gonna be *** doesn't mean I can't be annoyed when he is then ***?

are you saying we should all just happily accept the negative line ups he keeps serving up to us because we know it's coming?

I don't really follow the logic.

so just because I know he's gonna be *** doesn't mean I can't be annoyed when he is then ***?

are you saying we should all just happily accept the negative line ups he keeps serving up to us because we know it's coming?

I don't really follow the logic.

Everyone is entitled to complain and I agree with the majority of it. I suppose it just gets a bit boring listening to some people complaining on every single thread.

I know it's been awful to watch but for a few people on here they literally dont seem to find a single thing that is positive.