oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Millwall 1-1 (Hugill (penalty))

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully we're over our annual Christmas bump in the road and we can get back to the form we had earlier in the season and the second half of last season. Got to improve our home form - it's been awful going to games recently

Britt deserves a start and obviously Wing should be in there.

2-0 boro. And Boro to win the post match scrap outside the stadium...

I'd stick with the same team except Britt for Hugill just because Hugill's what the Millwall CBs dream of playing against and Britt's on form.

I'd predict 1 0 win but it won't be easy regardless of Millwall's away form they'll be in the game as long as we don't kill it off. Would like a VLP cameo for 20-30 minutes here either way he's been training with us for nearly 3 weeks now would be nice to see a little more of him at some point today.

He is very good at making the selections that the fans don't want.

Maybe we should start campaigning for Wing and Tav to be dropped and hugill to start every game.

Edit....as with last week I'll not be watching or listening. I'll pop on from time to time to see how things are going.

Five centre mids again... today will depend on whether Howson Saville and Wing have any freedom to support Hugill

If it's first half performance from last week I'm fine with the 5 cm if it's the second half performance I'm annoyed. 

Will get back to you!