oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Millwall 1-1 (Hugill (penalty))

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

"We showed great character to get back into that"

"The boys worked hard"

"Every game in the Championship is a struggle"

"Howson forced a save, Hugill put one over the bar, we had chances"

Just predicting a few of TPs post game comments today.

"We showed great character to get back into that"

"The boys worked hard"

"Every game in the Championship is a struggle"

"Howson forced a save, Hugill put one over the bar, we had chances"

Just predicting a few of TPs post game comments today.

I wont blame any of the players but........

watched the game. bloody awful atmosphere. must be hard to play in. seems like a lot of the fans in the stadium are like the moaners on here. well done you make it harder for the players to play.

it wouldn't have mattered who we put out today in that silent moaning bowl of despair. karanka was right about the fans wasn't he.

we'll never achieve nothing if the fans dont get behind the team. fickle as they come. its one of the reasons i jacked in my red book. the lack of footballing knowledge in the stands is astounding, as is the amount of fans who expect us to play like man city or liverpool and anything short of that is deemed not good enough.

Out played lucky equaliser such a poor performance Millwall must be kicking themselves.

No league game for 2 weeks now just the thought of Newport at home next week so maybe a blessing to a degree

watched the game. bloody awful atmosphere. must be hard to play in. seems like a lot of the fans in the stadium are like the moaners on here. well done you make it harder for the players to play.

it wouldn't have mattered who we put out today in that silent moaning bowl of despair. karanka was right about the fans wasn't he.

we'll never achieve nothing if the fans dont get behind the team. fickle as they come. its one of the reasons i jacked in my red book. the lack of footballing knowledge in the stands is astounding, as is the amount of fans who expect us to play like man city or liverpool and anything short of that is deemed not good enough.

Try giving up your Saturdays, spending thousands every season and watching that performance every week. See how positive you are then