oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Millwall 1-1 (Hugill (penalty))

We have to decide what we want, a team that wins by playing percentage football by not conceding and hopefully nicking a goal from a set piece or a team that entertains and taking the risk of letting a few in, Pulis is stifling our midfielders by playing them too deep, we let teams come to the riverside and let hem play, gain confidence why do we wait until half time to try and be positive. One upfront at home is unacceptable, I’ve supported Pulis by his results but at the end of the day I go to watch entertainment and hopefully a win, the draw today was a travesty on Millwall, better team in every position apart from GK, we shouldn’t be set up to not to lose, we have supposedly attacking midfielders who constantly pass the ball back or sideways, more worried about stats about misplaced passes instead of going forward and taking a risk, getting tired (and drunk) but this is no where near any Boro team I’ve watched for years with no passsion and endeavour, trying not to lose is not the answer anymore, we want to be entertained

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

are we all agreed that Wing was pretty crap today? I mean, they all were and he wasn't the worst, but certainly not the magic button everyone's hyped him up to be. First touch is none existent.. easily pushed off the ball..

He's basically an average championship footballer I'd say, capable of moments of good play. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that he's a poor man's Adam Forshaw..

Another cracking thoroughly entertaining game from the boys in red, what a bloody awful side we are to watch, I'd be gutted if I was a Millwall supporter absolutely robbed, we got a totally undeserved point, we were garbage, thank god we only have Besic and Hugill on loan.

are we all agreed that Wing was pretty crap today? I mean, they all were and he wasn't the worst, but certainly not the magic button everyone's hyped him up to be. First touch is none existent.. easily pushed off the ball..

He's basically an average championship footballer I'd say, capable of moments of good play. In fact, I'd go as far as to say that he's a poor man's Adam Forshaw..

Are you on a wind up?

Are you on a wind up?

He'll do anything to make sure people aren't moaning about his dad.

TP gets you

'Those supporters will be here for the rest of their lives so you’ve got to respect and understand if they are not happy'

Pulis will say anything and do anything to protect his own position

In shock news, Pulis says the right thing while nothing actually changes.

No, some of us understand football !!

I didn't listen to the radio, is it true TP had his weekly pop at Britt?

He said something like "i heard Britt and Hugill had a spat over the pen & i prayed to god that Jordan took it or something like that then went on to praise Hugill.

If Hugill is our dedicated penalty taker, which he is, and has scored 3 out of 3 now I think, then what on earth gives Ass the right think he can just pick the ball up a decide that he wants to take this pen. The guy seems like a potential trouble-maker to me, and he's not good enough to tolerate - he was literally non-existent after coming on.

No, some of us understand football !!

You mean some of you are blinded by your own opinion

you are one of the biggest wums I think we've ever had on here and we've had some corkers over the years.

Are you on a wind up?

No, he means everything he says.  Honestly.  :liar: :upside_down:

watched the game. bloody awful atmosphere. must be hard to play in. seems like a lot of the fans in the stadium are like the moaners on here. well done you make it harder for the players to play.

it wouldn't have mattered who we put out today in that silent moaning bowl of despair. karanka was right about the fans wasn't he.

we'll never achieve nothing if the fans dont get behind the team. fickle as they come. its one of the reasons i jacked in my red book. the lack of footballing knowledge in the stands is astounding, as is the amount of fans who expect us to play like man city or liverpool and anything short of that is deemed not good enough.

Sack Pulis and use his salary to pay people to come and cheer us on.  Problem solved and promotion guaranteed.