oneBoro Forum

Middlesbrough v Millwall 1-1 (Hugill (penalty))

I'm sick of seeing poor sides like Millwall coming here and look by far the better footballing side. Countlessly kicking the ball aimlessly upfield towards Millwall's defence, only for us to lose possession and give them chance to build up attacks, is never going to get a team promoted. I can't wait until Pulis leaves.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sick of seeing poor sides like Millwall coming here and look by far the better footballing side. Countlessly kicking the ball aimlessly upfield towards Millwall's defence, only for us to lose possession and give them chance to build up attacks, is never going to get a team promoted. I can't wait until Pulis leaves.

well against Millwall we crushed them in the stats, we had over 60% possesion and over 15 shots (only 3 on target though) but they had like 5....

so had to explain to some people why so many fans are dissapointed with Pulis, its not about that we are 5th in the leauge, its about how crappy we play and that stats lie a lot in football when you havent watched the game.....

well against Millwall we crushed them in the stats, we had over 60% possesion and over 15 shots (only 3 on target though) but they had like 5....

so had to explain to some people why so many fans are dissapointed with Pulis, its not about that we are 5th in the leauge, its about how crappy we play and that stats lie a lot in football when you havent watched the game.....

Possession includes side and back passing which we are addicted to. We don’t have a squad capable of being on the front front and pressing a requirement for home games.

One thing you can guarantee, it'll be bloody awful to watch.

I hate being right. 

2 home wins in 10 now. Not good enough for this squad of players.

2 home wins in 10 is relegation form. Even if we draw the rest it's 14 points from 10 games. That's diabolical.

It's a good job we have taken some decent away points.