oneBoro Forum
BearSmog

Middlesbrough v Millwall 1-1 (Hugill (penalty))

selections fans dont want?

we want wing in - starts

we want saville i - starts

we want fry to play - starts

we dont want downing in - on bench

we dont want ruddy in - not in squad

Not having 5 cms and a donkey up front would be nice

well they did it good for half of last game, I have no problems with 5 cms, we tend to play a lot better when we go narrow

fixed it for you.

More of the first half last week consistently please, that was good football.

Britt would get dominated by 3 big CB's, we need a physical presence upfront with our lack of width to stretch teams. Letting Saville, Howson and Wing pick up the scraps around the box is a better bet than just playing Britt because he's a little quicker than Hugill.

Until we have 2 fit wingers to carry the ball, we need the ball to stick upfront. It doesn't with Britt I'm afraid.

we want wing in - starts

well they did it good for half of last game, I have no problems with 5 cms, we tend to play a lot better when we go narrow

fixed it for you.

More of the first half last week consistently please, that was good football.

Britt would get dominated by 3 big CB's, we need a physical presence upfront with our lack of width to stretch teams. Letting Saville, Howson and Wing pick up the scraps around the box is a better bet than just playing Britt because he's a little quicker than Hugill.

Until we have 2 fit wingers to carry the ball, we need the ball to stick upfront. It doesn't with Britt I'm afraid.

Man I don't know against Birmingham Hugill didn't do much holding up he did a lot of falling over (sorry 'getting fouled') and losing aerials but not a lot of holding up. It's just not worked for him that's why I'm not surprised we're hearing transfer rumours about strikers, if we score it's usually in spite of Hugill's involvement in the move not because of it he really is ineffective and I think Pulis sees it as well believe it or not.

At the Den our subs rescued us might be the case again if needed but I think that's a very strong bench with Fletcher/Britt/VLP plus Flint had a mare vs Millwall so I'm not too disappointed to see he doesn't start.

we want wing in - starts

what wingers do you suggest we start? downing? or erm ah thats it. tav and chapman maybe? 

so basically you want players in the squad to play that we dont have atm and are not happy about it. oh and britt to start.

Downing, tav, VLP to name three? Also not to start with our best striker on the bench

Hugill totally isolated so far

might as well just have this phrase copied so we can paste it into every game thread.