oneBoro Forum

Boro V Newport County FA Cup 4th Round 1-1 (Ayala)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone noticed the gymnast has been missing every matchday squad since P'Boro?

Anyway FLETCHER is good news I really did want to see VLP from the start but hopefully he gets 30 mins here and starts the league game midweek. Hopefully Saville's playing as an #8 as well not as a LM I want to truly see what we've bought in the role we bought him for he's done OK as a LM but I really think we're not seeing him at his best out there.

Anyway FLETCHER is good news I really did want to see VLP from the start but hopefully he gets 30 mins here and starts the league game midweek. Hopefully Saville's playing as an #8 as well not as a LM I want to truly see what we've bought in the role we bought him for he's done OK as a LM but I really think we're not seeing him at his best out there.

I don’t think we have a midweek game. It’s wba away next Saturday.

Well he starts so cant be that unfit

Or he's decided Newport is a low enough team to risk it to find out how fit/unfit he is. 

VLP started against Peterborough in semi similar situations. 

Wouldn't be surprised to see Mikel withdrawn at the half like VLP was.

Good point, VLP Looked shot after 30, glad i came now though

Jesus what a team, put a fully fit VLP and a new winger over Downing and Fletcher and start that 11 in the league please

I hope Fletcher has a cracking game to be honest.

Yeah can offer him + £ for Bowen ;)

I don’t think we have a midweek game. It’s wba away next Saturday.

That's right I thought our home game vs Bristol City meant for today was moved to midweek but I guess they haven't rescheduled it yet?

Don't often say this of late but I have a feeling it will be a good day today and probably a good game to watch and we will have to watch out for Newport, any team beating a PL team deserves respect