oneBoro Forum

Boro V Newport County FA Cup 4th Round 1-1 (Ayala)

Paddy McNair bought from one of the worst teams in Sunderland's history and it shows, George Saville one good season with Millwall and we end up with him. £12 mill of your money gone on ***e Gibbo but hey no worries keep burying your head in the sand and it'll all go away.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Just home and as i said earlier was god awful. Lets face it they were crap too and all this we didn't deserve to win is more crap. Of course we deserved to win,every game we play we should have the attitude we deserve to win. Half of them players are not good enough. It was 2 2nd division teams playing. Tactics yet again negative. One up front, 10 in defence. Clayton has had it, Fletcher rubbish,Ass is just that an ass. Wing has had his confidence blown or maybe played above his ability. Downing is robbing a living. And yet we are still 5th in the league.

I'd be really interested to see how many season tickets we sell for next season, because honestly going to the Riverside this season is turning into a painfully predictable affair.

The problem is do you keep renewing your season ticket out of blind loyalty like I do when you feel that your having the *** taken out of you or do you say enoughs enough, because I'm totally ***ed off.

I thought we were the better team overall but looked completely blunt in the final 3rd.

Mikel and Ayala the better performers

Saville and Downing utter garbage

Clayton was awful when he came on

Wing has to do more to keep his place in the side

I thought VLP needed game time??

When Pardew left WBA he said his biggest failure was to change the mindset of the players he had inherited, (from Pulis). It took a new coach a clearout and a lot of patience before the defensive brainwashing was eradicated. I fear we have some way to go, not least because there is no sign of Pulis going yet.

When Pardew left WBA he said his biggest failure was to change the mindset of the players he had inherited, (from Pulis). It took a new coach a clearout and a lot of patience before the defensive brainwashing was eradicated. I fear we have some way to go, not least because there is no sign of Pulis going yet.

Then they got relegated?

Then they got relegated?

Hull Baggie before a ball was kicked told us on here the squad Pulis left them with ageing players with no sell on value.

Then they got relegated?

Yes, but the damage was done long before that

Was VLP one of the ill ones? I thought he'd have played today.

So did I. But pulis isn’t going to bring on an attacker when 1-0 up. We played for the 1-0 since we got ahead. “We needed a second” he said but his subs proved that he was hoping we could just see it out 1-0. Horrible manager.

Mikel, Ayala and Wing were really good today. Rest of them were awful. Went downhill after Mikel came off

Were we ever uphill?

Mikel was ok but hardly tearing it up against a team that weren't exactly attacking in a sophisticated way or dominating possession.  He'll be better off for the game time though.  Wing did ok.  To be honest we looked marginally better than a League Two side today so I'm struggling to talk anyone up.  I enjoyed the game more than the Burton game though so that's something.

£6m on Flint  :omg: :oops: :funny: