oneBoro Forum

Boro V Newport County FA Cup 4th Round 1-1 (Ayala)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Great OP DS. Though our bridge is far superior to theirs (aesthetically, though not sure about functionally, ours always seems to be "turned off"!!).

Not even going to guess at the line-up (pretty sure I'd get told off if I did, and then be moaned at for moaning at it!).

We should have enough for these. Hoping for a decent win with plenty of "close to the first team" players getting a chance. Take 2-0 And hope for a glamour tie.

A random thought...many swimmers shave to reduce "drag" and improve their times...could it be our lack of speed is due to the proliferation of facial hair ...would we move quicker without beards...(whistles innocently)....looking forward to game and hope that whatever team plays, we use same tactics as second half against Peterborough..probably won't happen but I can dream

I’m hoping for a good performance today, you can’t beat a good cup run. I’d like to see some goals and some more positive attacking play from he team, just to prove that we are capable of playing on the front foot. Another 5-0 would be great,

UTB

A random thought...many swimmers shave to reduce "drag" and improve their times...could it be our lack of speed is due to the proliferation of facial hair ...would we move quicker without beards...(whistles innocently)....looking forward to game and hope that whatever team plays, we use same tactics as second half against Peterborough..probably won't happen but I can dream

So it’s all Beardysmog’s fault hmmm

So it’s all Beardysmog’s fault hmmm

*Beard um tssshhhh*

In the video he's wearing a tracksuit, not a suit as the non-playing players normally do.

Not that it means anything, he might just warm up with the team even if he can't play