oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

enjoyed the op Tom.  Sometimes no words can say more than a thousand or so the saying kinda goes.   the only reason ive never put myself up for doing it is because it really would have been like that and you go and make a success out of what i feared would be a flop. 

anyway our chances.... im not holding my breath thats for sure , but the way results have conspired this season to still have us kicking around the top 6  theres always some tiny bit of optimism.  tbh im just riding this season out  we may possibly win , we more probably wont.

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

My money is on 0-0... will defend okay because its away but fail to lay a glove on them.

Then we can all argue for hours about whether it's a good point away or another tedious snore-fest.

Glad to see someone still has optimism - 3-0 defeat, no shots on target and Pulis saying "I feel we deserved to win" after the match.

“Well we had that one throw in inside their half in the first half and if Georgey throws that straight in the goal then its a different game, if he doesn’t well it’s probably Wing or Tavs fault for being young and sh!t”

My money is on 0-0... will defend okay because its away but fail to lay a glove on them.

Then we can all argue for hours about whether it's a good point away or another tedious snore-fest.

Glad to see someone still has optimism - 3-0 defeat, no shots on target and Pulis saying "I feel we deserved to win" after the match.

“Well we had that one throw in inside their half in the first half and if Georgey throws that straight in the goal then its a different game, if he doesn’t well it’s probably Wing or Tavs fault for being young and sh!t”

Can't score straight from a throw in!

Can't score straight from a throw in!

But will it count as an attempt on goal? Cmon we’ve gotta give him something to go on

BeardyMatchday Prediction. 

WBA 1-1 Boro

Gayle '11         Hugill '86

This is me at my most optimistic which speaks volumes for our current situation. I fear however that we could be on the end of a bit of a spanking here. I think it will be a very different game from earlier this season, which was one of our best performances this season. Hoping Mikel gets another start because I genuinely believe he can make a real difference for us. 

We usually play ok away from home, and against the better teams so wouldn’t be surprised if we picked up a point here.

If we lose, it sets up some real pressure for the Leeds game the week after.

I’m glad this is being played away because our next home game is going to be toxic...

Next home game is Leeds so it won't be toxic, at least not before the game.  If things go badly then yeah it'll be interesting.

I think there will be a full scale breakdown a***st the fans if/when we announce our 5 centre mid formation again this weekend. After the window it will be very very hard to forgive and Tony will rightfully bear the brunt of it.

The Leeds game will be absolutely poisonous if we go behind, I think some fans have given the club until this window to get the players in we need but patience is wearing very thin.

People won't put up with 5 cms at home and playing for 0-0 for very long.

The Leeds game will be absolutely poisonous if we go behind, I think some fans have given the club until this window to get the players in we need but patience is wearing very thin.

Yeah if we go behind but before the game it won't be and while we're still in the game I think it will be ok.  It is Leeds after all.

I wonder if it's time to look again at 3-5-2 or something along those lines seeing as how we couldn't quite add the attacking players we were hoping for?

I won’t put up with 5cm home or away. I like my men to be well endowed.

I won’t put up with 5cm home or away. I like my men to be well endowed.

That... That is well endowed isn't it?!?!...