oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulis needs to realise that he isn't winning and plaudits with 5 CMs - or goals for that matter. He needs to just start VLP left and Tav right and then Mikel, Wing in the centre and one of Besic, Howson or Saville next to wing. Preferably Howson as he does make the odd assist and seem to have a very good engine going box-to-box.

Pulis needs to realise that he isn't winning and plaudits with 5 CMs - or goals for that matter. He needs to just start VLP left and Tav right and then Mikel, Wing in the centre and one of Besic, Howson or Saville next to wing. Preferably Howson as he does make the odd assist and seem to have a very good engine going box-to-box.

I think he'll do the same tomorrow which I can understand. It's at home that things need to change.

I think he'll do the same tomorrow which I can understand. It's at home that things need to change.

I don't understand it away either. It's much too easy for the opposition to play against. They don't have to worry about us catching them on the break and they can push their full backs way up because we have no players to get in behind them.

I don't understand it away either. It's much too easy for the opposition to play against. They don't have to worry about us catching them on the break and they can push their full backs way up because we have no players to get in behind them.

I don't like it but the negative line-up away from home has worked pretty well, in terms of results anyway. That's why I think he'll keep things the same.

I don't like it but the negative line-up away from home has worked pretty well, in terms of results anyway. That's why I think he'll keep things the same.

Yeah your probably right although I don't think we can keep WBA from scoring so stand a chance of getting anything we need to score ourselves.

Pivotal games coming up! who knows what Boro will turn up.

BUT if we win and Norwich lose we are only 4 points of the auto's with a game in hand, or if Leeds and Norwich draw only 5 points off the auto's with a game in hand.

If we can somehow get the most out of the squad, then we are in with a shout!

optimistic YES, impossible NO!

C'mon Boro! we have nothing to lose, let's get behind the lads and roar them on.

I don't want TP here but he is and we have to get on with it.

100% behind SG, anyone that put's the amount of cash into the club as he does deserves respect BUT as fans we are owed a little more in terms of updates, vision, plans etc., there seems to be an ever growing divide that could easily be sorted with more transparency.

UTB!

Fair play to the lads going to support the players tomorrow, if they give 100% effort then we have to stick by them til Pulis leaves. The only annoying thing is the way to make Gibson take notice is empty seats.... a crappy dilemma to find ourselves in.

Repeat of the Villa game seems likely, I guess we could 'win' 0-0. Find it very hard to see us outscoring WBA though, who will be buzzing with a new signing.

Remember when we would turn up to almost any Championship ground and teams would put 11 behind the ball and hope they didn't get beat? Now we do that to every side and even at our own place.

Forget the bullsh!t of the transfer window etc.

It's game time tomorrow and the winning trio of DS, trekkers and Daniel are at the Hawthorns to cheer on the Boro!!!

I'd have more hope if you said you were playing Dave!

Lets hope you can all sprinkle some stardust on this current pile of rubbish

Forget the bullsh!t of the transfer window etc.

It's game time tomorrow and the winning trio of DS, trekkers and Daniel are at the Hawthorns to cheer on the Boro!!!

I'd have more hope if you said you were playing Dave!

Lets hope you can all sprinkle some stardust on this current pile of rubbish

You wouldn't want me playing at the minute! Frozen shoulder, tendonitus in my thumb and torn meniscus in my knee!!!