oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Do not understand Clayton and Howson on the bench together would surely be better to have the gymnast on there to throw on if things go against us.

Let's see how this quartet does in the 541 I hated when we played this earlier in the season there wasn't enough ball carriers in the 4 we'd play but Besic/Wing/Saville playing might change that dynamic.

That team though. 5-4-1... 3-5-2... this is going to be excruciating. I chose not to go to this one and glad I didn’t. Not normally negative but we could be far more attacking. Would rather lose trying than this.

A five man defence and a defensive midfielder. That would only work if the other three midfielders are instructed with charging forwards at every opportunity to support Hugill.

Pulis absolutely will not instruct them to play like that.

Oh dear.

[align=left]BeardySmog's BeardyLineup

[/align]

Randolph

Fry

Shotton    Ayala   Flint   ^   Friend

Mikel

Howson   Wing    Besic    Saville

Hugill

This is not what I want to see but what I expect to see..

Close, but your expectations weren't as bad as the actuality!

This is going to be a backs against the wall job with nobody to hold up the ball or carry it forwards so it will just keep coming back at us. Are WBA good enough to penetrate that defence, only time will tell but lets face it they will only have to do it once with that team