oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of Adam Claytons biggest fans and still don't think he was the problem in our team, but holy crap Mikel is a class above. You can see he's not quite as sharp as he could be, he's a second late to a few things but he already looks so much better than anyone else on the pitch IMO.

I'm one of Adam Claytons biggest fans and still don't think he was the problem in our team, but holy crap Mikel is a class above. You can see he's not quite as sharp as he could be, he's a second late to a few things but he already looks so much better than anyone else on the pitch IMO.

I can't agree with you more, Thus far Mikel's forward passing has been on point.

Does it look like he's making a difference? Even watching the highlights from the cup game, he looked like he always got his head up for a forward pass.

Agree. I thought Clayton is a good player but Mikel really is a level above

Does it look like he's making a difference? Even watching the highlights from the cup game, he looked like he always got his head up for a forward pass.

Yes. I think defensively he's still a little slow, but he's in the right positions, but his vision is incredible, he's calm under pressure. He's making the right passes to get out of tight spots, he's made some good forward passes already and this is just the eye test but it looks like he's having a calming influence on the other midfielders too.

Yes. I think defensively he's still a little slow, but he's in the right positions, but his vision is incredible, he's calm under pressure. He's making the right passes to get out of tight spots, he's made some good forward passes already and this is just the eye test but it looks like he's having a calming influence on the other midfielders too.

Sounds good to me... could end being a very smart piece of business. How nice it would be to say that for once!

West Brom's passing has been atrocious. I actually think we look half decent today but that's probably more down to West Brom throwing plauers forwards and actually leaving us with space to counter attack.