oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Hugill's dive was blatant, lucky he didn't get a yellow to be honest. 

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw it that way. Had he kept his footing it could have been an interesting start of an attacking move support was coming his way. Having said that he has had a decent 1st half, can't fault his application.

Here for anyone that hasn't seen it

Looks like a dive to me

Actually look at the movement of the West Brom player before Hugill goes down, he jolts, as if there's been contact between the two.

Looks like a dive to me

Actually look at the movement of the West Brom player before Hugill goes down, he jolts, as if there's been contact between the two.

You’re they type of retard who defends that cheating. He garbage and needs to cheat. Go back to west ham, donkey.

Looks like a dive to me

You’re they type of retard who defends that cheating. He garbage and needs to cheat. Go back to west ham, donkey.

Thanks for the insult. I'm not defending anything, I haven't said one way or the other whether I think it was a foul, I'm merely saying that replay actually suggests there may have been some contact of some description. 

Enough to make him go down? Probably not, watching it, but I'm just saying what I can see.