oneBoro Forum

Boro v West Bromwich Albion (A) 3-2 (Saville, Assombalonga (2) )

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

So apart from the first 15ish minutes of that second half, where we just couldn't get to grips with whatever tactical tweaks WBA made, that was the best Boro performance I've watched in a very long time. We looked great at times.

Thought Wing actually had another strong game. Put lots of pressure on, made a lot of simple passes but also had some great vision for the longer passes.

Mikel is a class above, Britt has saved our asses again, just like at Birmingham, so he won't start vs Leeds.

Credit to he players for going to the end and credit to pulis for finally having the balls to attack a little bit.

Let's hope he spots the trend. We play attacking football. We score goals. We win games. Fans are happy.

So apart from the first 15ish minutes of that second half, where we just couldn't get to grips with whatever tactical tweaks WBA made, that was the best Boro performance I've watched in a very long time. We looked great at times.

Thought Wing actually had another strong game. Put lots of pressure on, made a lot of simple passes but also had some great vision for the longer passes.

Mikel is a class above, Britt has saved our asses again, just like at Birmingham, so he won't start vs Leeds.

He is the Ass-saver

Well the players clearly still play for Pulis. Great and entirely unexpected result. I honestly thought we would get gubbed after we conceded the equaliser, but happy to be proven wrong.

Shame that history shows Pulis will probably revert to same starting 11 next league match though.